Unexpected Visit

As soon as Y/N got home to the small trailer park they lived in, they set down the groceries. They had about 4 bags to put away. They started by unloading the things in the bags onto the table. Once everything was put away, they went ahead to bed. Thinking about what Garcello said about the alleyway. Soon, they drifted off to sleep. Around 12:28, they woke up.  They waddled over to the bathroom, with their blanket around them, grabbed the toothbrush, and brused their teeth, then they dropped the blanket and washed off their face. They then put the blanket on their bed. They took a shower and put on some casual clothes they found in their closet, planning on going out for a while.

(if you want them to wear something else, then imagine them wearing something else)

They walked over to the kitchen and made themselves a bowl of their favorite cereal. After eating breakfast and quickly cleaning up their house, they left the house for a while.  They went to their favorite comfort spot. A roof atop of Brooklyn (I headcannon that the mod takes place in Brooklyn) when they got to the top of the roof, they took out their phone and put on their favorite song. They closed their eyes and lied down for a little, not expecting to fall alseep. But nonetheless, they fell asleep. They were asleep for 5 hours. After they woke up, they checked the time. "7:42?! God I was asleep for a while." When they got up and started to get down, they remembered what Garcello said yesterday. About the stargazing and such. Y/N didn't have a plan for the night, so they decided to go over to alleyway and stargaze for a little bit. 

As they walked towards the alleyway, they saw the same glow coming from the alleyway. They didn't expect Garcello to be there, but then again, they weren't 100% sure it was Garcello. So they had their pepper spray ready. They peered over the corner of the alleyway enough that they can see who was there. It was none other than Garcello. Stargazing and listening to music. Yet another cigarette in his hand. Y/N walked over slowly and quietly. Wanting to surprise him. They were right behind him when he said "I know you're there, Y/N. You're not that quiet, y'know that, right?" Y/N sighed and said "Yeah, I know, dumbass." You guys barely knew each other, yet you guys felt like close friends.

"Wasn't expecting a visit from you. Nice to see ya, kid" Y/N chuckled and leaned over the fence, Garcello lending them yet another cigarette. You both were smoking for a while. When you said over to Garcello, "This song is one of my favorites." Garcello looked a little bit surprised, cause no one else he knew liked any music he did. Garcello decided to ask, cause it was only appropriate, "How old are you, anyway? And what are your pronouns?" Y/N rubbed their eyes and said to Garcello "I'm 26. And I use p/p. And you?" (preferred pronouns) Garcello blew out a cloud of smoke and said, "He/him is fine. I don't really care how you see me. And looks like we are the same age. Nice." 

(imma leave it here cause it's late and i don't have anymore ideas"