𝟎.𝟔

~~~~~

yoongi and hoseok arrived at hoseok's apartment. hoseok open his seatbelt and confusingly' yoongi open his too. hoseok look at yoongi action and he is confused. 

"wait, why you're turn off the engine and opening your seatbelt? i mean you're not live here" said hoseok and yoongi forgetting something to tell him. 

"oh, i forgot to tell you" said yoongi and he sat back. "you forget to tell me something?" hoseok ask.

"so, jimin told me to stay with you in one week" said yoongi and of course what else hoseok would do?

"what the fuck?!" hoseok yelled and yoongi knows what gonna happened. "he told me to help you with some unpacking things" said yoongi and hoseok speechless. hoseok turn his head to the side and bit his lips cause of anger. 

jimin, you little shit said hoseok thoughts and he let out a sigh. he turn his head to yoongi with his fake smile "no, thank you. i will do it by myself" said hoseok almost get out from his car and yoongi accidentally grabbed his hand too hard. 

surprisingly, hoseok landed on yoongi body facing his face. yoongi and hoseok eyes met and they froze. they stay still for a second and hoseok back to reality. he get backs up and not knowing which to look. "wh-why yo-you're grabbing me like that?" said hoseok, bitch why the fuck you're stuttering said hoseok thoughts. 

"i'm sorry, i grabbed your hand too hard but please can i stay with you in one week?" said yoongi and hoseok look at him "no, its okay just ignored what jimin said to you" said hoseok and yoongi grabbed his hand again but slowly. hoseok look at his hand and looks at him. yoongi eyes met him, hoseok stomach acting again and he let a sigh. 

"can i? i can help you tommorow. just let me crash at your place first, please?" said yoongi while hugging his hand and pouting at him. hoseok rolls his eyes and yoongi wiggle hoseok's hand "okay okay, fine!" said hoseok and he open his seatbelt and left. yoongi smiled at him who is blushing and rushing out of his car. 

///

Hoseok's POV 

me and yoongi arrived infront of my house apartment and i unlocked the door and we get in.

"come in" i said and i opened the living room lamp and dropped my bag on the living room table. i saw yoongi looking around and saw my packaging boxes. 

"theres a lot" he said and i look at him "yeah, maybe you're right. i can't let this unpackaging things done in a week though" i said and he laughed. i open my denim jacket and hang them to the couch. i turn my head and i saw yoongi grab something like a photo frame out of one of my boxes. 

i look at him and we eye contact. he turn the photo to show me. "you still keep this" he said and it was our photo only us. the way my eyes widened and quickly grabbed it from him. i gulped and don't know what to say. "w-we-well, its a past memories. of course, i keep it" i said and i kept annoying of why am i keep stuttering. yoongi smirk and get up.

yoongi walks forward to me and he suddenly rubbed my hair. he smiled and rubbed my hair even softly. i feel like my stomach acting up again and my skin feels shiver. my eyes just looks at his pure, attractive and baby face. what the heck is this feelings?. then he stopped rubbing my hair.

"you still remember me even though we fight" he said and i gulped one more time. then suddenly, i feel his face leaning towards me.  closer and closer. 

"what are you doing?" i said while stopping him from leaning his head to me.

"i want your kiss like you did to me earlier" 

my eyes froze to him. now i don't know how to feels. after he said those words, everything shiver. he smirked at me and i back to reality. i push him and look down. 

"stop being flirtious! gosh" i said and quickly running through my room. when i get into my room, god, i forgot to tell him something!

i get out again and he looks at me. again, the feels. "your room is next to me. you can sleep there, pervert" i said and quickly runs through my room again and close the door. 

end of the POVS