𝟏.𝟎

so, yoongi has been get out from his apartment. i skipped the parts but i will make some flashbacks. 

i just wanna make this story moves faster cause there will be vmin's moments and povs.

so thats why. 

anygays, lets continued.

---

NOW PLAYING

YKWIM - YOT CLUB

"its not like you ever tried to stay"

when hoseok heard that part, he cried more and more. this song is so fits in the situations, that's why he cried under the pillow. this is the first time that he had a song that he relate to the boy. a heartbroken. 

"you know what i mean"

why did i pick this song? and its perfectly fits said hoseok thoughts while he was crying under a pillow. then suddenly, there's someone knocking on the door. hoseok sniff and sat up when he heard something. he pull out his airpod and get up. he get out from his room and wash his face at the kitchen sink. he tried to make a happy face with sad face behind. his eyes were red but he's going to make up the words. 

he goes to the door and breathe in and out. he open the door and he saw.

"mom!" 

his mom smiled and hugs him. of course, hoseok hugs her back. finally, his comforted person came at such times like this. when hoseok hugs her, he held his tears so bad. his mom could hear his sniffed and she looks to him with concern. "what's wrong? why you're crying~? don't cry~ or i will cry too~~" said his mom and her eyes get teary when she saw that his son started to burst into tears.

he look at his mom and hugs again. she hugs back and he whispered. 'i'm so happy that you're back" he sniff and kissed his mom cheek. his mom released a hug and cupped his face, wiping his tears with her thumbs. "now, don't cry. today is a happy day, okay? i'm here with you" said his mom and hoseok's nodded.

yeah mom, today is a good day.

///

hoseok made a cup of tea for his mom and sit down. 

"what's wrong with your neck? i didn't noticed it" hoseok eyes widened, forgot that his neck has hickeys. he rubbed his neck and gulped. "um. its a uh. its just.. little bruises. i accidentally hurt myself while i start unpacking here so.." hoseok lied and his mom make a confused face. "you unpacking... and how you're unpacking then you accidentally make bruises... with your shoulder too?" his mom question makes hoseok nervous because she didn't know its actually a boy, who makes him like that. "well yeah, i mean.. yeah" hoseok nodded nervously and his mom burst out laughing cause of his cuteness.

hoseok confused like why she's laughing? "oh my god, you're such a bad liar, jung hosoek!" said his mom and hoseok get nervous again "you know?!" said hoseok and his mom shakes his head, sighed. "i know you making some hot mess in here. i can think which is bruises or hickeys, my son" said his mom chuckles and hoseok gulped, looked down, rubbed his back neck. 

"so which boy that can make you do this, huh?" 

hoseok look up, shocked by the questions. his mom raised her eyebrows, waiting his answers. "mom" hoseok called with a whisper and his mom raising her eyebrows again but as a sign 'yes?'.

"how-" hoseok got cut off by his mom taking his hand and holding his hand. hoseok look down and look up back. his mom look at his face "i don't care. i just want you to be happy like everyone else" said his mom smiling and hoseok smiled back, happy that his mom accepting him. "i'm so happy that i got a mom like you" said hoseok and his mom released her hand and lay back. "of course~ i'm lisa, you know that" said his mom with a queen pose and hoseok chuckled. "yeah but what is your real name?" his mom gave a death stare well playfully and hoseok laughed. "shut up or i will kick you" said his mom and he stopped laughing "okay okay, i'll shut up" he sighed with his mom atitude. 

"so, where's your friend or.... boyfriend?" his mom smirked at him and hoseok tilt his head with a death stare. his mom chuckled and hoseok shakes his head. hoseok sighed and his mom waiting his answer. "we tore up" said hoseok then his mom shocked. "what? what happened?" his mom asked and hoseok's tells the story. 

///

his mom nodded slowly after he explained the story and hoseok frowning all the time. "so, he called someone babe and he make out with you accidentally then you make him get out from your place?" hoseok nodded and his mom sighed. "why you sighed?" he asked and his mom look at him with dissapointed. "you make a wrong decision! you should heard him talking!" said his mom and he rolls his eyes. "why should i heard his explanation? i already knows" hoseok sighed and his mom too. his mom pat his shoulder "you should go to him back. you have to" his mom said and hoseok groaned. then his mom turn his head with her hands. 

"look at me. you have to. you didn't know the reason of why he does that. yoongi is not that person. also, you're know that" said his mom and hoseok just look at his mom's face. "i don't care if i don't have a kind husband but you have to find your own happiness" hoseok got touched by what his mom said. he knows what his mom's feels. "okay? can you talk to him?" said his mom and he turn his head "how, mom? i'm gonna feel embarrassed" said hoseok and his mom sighed "just go, okay?" said his mom then she saw her wristwatch. "also, i have to go home by now, its late. remember what i've said to you" said his mom while she grabbed his handbag and go through the door.

hoseok opened the door for her "fine" said hoseok with a tired tone. "oh and don't forget if you got back together, give me a call, okay?" said his mom smiling while wearing her shoes "mom!" said hoseok and his mom laughing. "okay, bye baby. love you!" said his mom while walking away, waving and hoseok waved back. he closed the door and just staring into the space.

FLASHBACKS

its night and hoseok sitting at couch watching tv. then, he saw yoongi get out from the room with his bags. he ignored what he sees and continuing watched the tv. yoongi look at him when he nearing at the door. hoseok noticed "what?" said hoseok "no goodbye?" said yoongi and hoseok sighed. he get up and look at him "goodbye" said hoseok then he goes to his room. yoongi sighed to his action. hoseok behind the door, held his tears again not knowing that he can hold into this or not. 

/////////////////////////////////////////

omg, a double updates!

so, at my country its night now but i keep writing this.

its okay, its just a bit tired but i hope yall liked this!