𝟎.𝟖

hoseok's POVS 

its been hours i stayed in my room after he does that to me. his face, his body, his shape, his lips, everything in that moments is just.. keep repeating in my head. 

i shakes my head and grab my sheets, closed my face. i sat up and sighed. "why i always geting flashbacks of him? since when he's being this flirty?" a lot of questions going through my head and i lay back, slammed my back body on my bed again and closed my eyes. 

i open my eyes again. should i get out or not? said my thoughts. i worried about him being alone outside and i am ignoring him like this but i know he will be flirty again, ugh! i closed my eyes again and turn my body, hugging my pillow. 

but maybe i have to get out, i guess?.. its kind off childish just staying in your bedroom cause of that moments happened said my thoughts and i sat up. i push my sheets aside and get up. 

i go to my door hesitate to open my doorknob. i just wanna go back but at the same time, i wanna get out too. ah fuck it said my thoughts and i open my doorknob quickly.

then suddenly, i feel somebody's body nearing at me and my body started going up by the flinched. i gasped and my head lifts up. it was yoongi infront of me. our faces just an inches away. he got shocked too and we just froze there, our eyes met. 

end of the POVS

they literally froze there until hoseok backs up and both of them get back to reality. awkward silence in five seconds until yoongi started to talk. 

"actually i want to knock on your door but i didn't know that you want to get out at the same time" said yoongi and hoseok look at him with awkward position "oh, okay. well why you're trying to knock on my door, is there something you want to talk too?" said hoseok and yoongi showed the kitchen table "i brought food with us so.. can you come eat dinner with me?" said yoongi and hoseok looks at his kitchen table that loads of food. hoseok face cheer up when he saw the food and smiled "okay! lets go" said hoseok closing his door room and quickly goes to kitchen table and sit down. 

yoongi follows him and sat down infront of him. "wah~~ you brought this by yourself and you paid this much?" said hoseok with a worried face cause it looks expensive and yoongi nodded. "yeah, kind off" said yoongi "you don't have to! you literally staying at my house and you have to buy the food-" hoseok got cut off by yoongi eyyy~ "its okay~ its my treat, okay. now lets eat" said yoongi while grabbing his chopsticks and hoseok smiled. he started grab the chopsticks too and he pick up the gimbab and eat. "mmm! so good!" said hoseok by making his cute little shoulder dance and smiling while he's chewing the food. 

yoongi smiling while he's picking up the rice "its good?" said yoongi while looking at him and shoved the rice into his mouth. hoseok nodded energetically and playfully and he gave a thumbs up to yoongi "yes! its the best!" said hoseok and yoongi laugh while looking at him. yoongi picks up the pickled radish and lures his hand to hoseok "here, eat with this" said yoongi while his hand near at hoseok to feed him. hoseok makes a concerned face and open his mouth. yoongi shoved the food inside his mouth and smiled. hoseok chewing slowly and makes concerned face again. 

"what is that? you've never been this ro~mantic before" said hoseok and yoongi look at him. he put his hand under his chin and staring at hoseok. hoseok eating casually and noticed that he's staring. hoseok rolled his eyes and sighed "do you want to eat or not? and you being literally flirty again" said hoseok and yoongi smirked "i think i'm full now" said yoongi dropped his chopsticks and leans back. "wait why, you're-" hoseok got cut off by yoongi 

"by watching you" 

hoseok froze with that chubby cheeks that full with foods and yoongi tilting his head. "blushing?" said yoongi and hoseok eyes blinking many times. "shut up! j-ju-just eat, okay" said hoseok by giving gimbab to his plate and he continued eating to hiding his shyness. yoongi just smirked by watching his actions and chuckled a bit.

NIGHT

MAKEOUT SCENE

hoseok washing the dishes and calmly washing it. he open the gloves after done with it and he close the pipes. then suddenly, he felt a hands wrapped around his waist. he flinched and gasped. 

it was yoongi. he put his head on hoseok's shoulder and hoseok look at him, frustrated. "what are you doing?" said hoseok and yoongi tilting his head looking at him. "nothing" said yoongi and he started to sniff hoseok's neck. "okay, stop that's eno-" hoseok got cut off by yoongi kiss on his neck. hoseok holding yoongi hands to let go of his hands but stopped. yoongi kiss again his neck to his back neck. hoseok felt good plus uncomfortable. he wants him to let go but at the same time, he can't. he's craving suddenly. 

hoseok's body went weak after he felt the kiss on his neck. he let his heavy breathe out cause yoongi made him horny. then yoongi suddenly, pulled him aside face to face. both of them horny and look at each others lips. yoongi cupped his face, ready to kiss but hoseok say something "yoongi, what are you doing?" said hoseok while stopping him by holding his chest.

"i want you". that words makes hoseok tremble and shivered. "your lips, your body.. everything" yoongi whispered while his lips nearing at him. then yoongi smashed his lips onto him showing he can't wait for this anymore. hoseok kissed back passionately and they aggressively kissing. 

they're tilting their head to feel the spice of the hotness kissing. yoongi let go his lips and kissed his neck after. hoseok leans back his neck cause of the feelings and the goodness. hoseok moaned a little when he felt yoongi teeth gripped his neck skin knowing he's gonna have a hickeys. 

///

yoongi pushed him onto his bed and continuing the kissing. the kiss is going smushly, arrogant, hungry and aggressive. hoseok sliding his hand to his chest and wrapped his hands around yoongi's neck. hoseok groaned against yoongi mouth while he feels yoongi hips thrusting on him. yoongi opening his button pajama clothes while continuing the hotness kissing. yoongi opening a bit of his clothes and let go his lips. he kissed hoseok naked shoulder after and hoseok bits his lips. the horny of him getting hard and he wants more. he wants yoongi to do more hickeys. 

after he kissed his shoulder, yoongi started to kissed his neck then to his chest. to his stomach. hoseok moaned and leans back his neck. then after he kissed his stomach, he sliding to hoseok's pants and wanting to open it. then hoseok's stops him from doing it. hoseok's panting cause of how he out of breathe cause of the kiss and yoongi look at him. "what?" said yoongi while panting too. then hoseok sat up makes yoongi get up. hoseok eyes widened like he didn't know what he's doing.

"i... i need to get out for awhile" said hoseok while get up and go through the door, fixing his clothes and get out. 

///////////////////////////////////

woah this is the longest chapter i've ever made and guys while i was writing this sweater weather came up. THE DISRESPECTFUL!!!! and if you want the better experience, listen to the song that i've been added while reading the spice parts!

 by the way i hope yall like this spicy chapter ;)