What Aiden thinks of the crew

If Aiden is free after No-Visor dies, this is what he thinks of the crew so far.

I think

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player: He's nice, he is one of the reasons I'm free now so I do owe it to him, whenever I play a match with him he keeps on talking about getting his first win, in among us, so hopefully he wins soon, but out of all the names he chose why Player? He does know he can change it, right?.

Veteran: He's nice as well, but he keeps on mentioning some fall guys goddess, other then that he's chill.

Captain: He's a nice singer, and I like his pet snake as well, he's a bit dumb but I like hanging out with him.

The Gentleman: I like his top-hats, Other then that he's ok I guess.

Mr Cheese: I don't get why everyone likes him, I find him to be a narcissist and someone who can't control their ego, and his cheese hat smells.

Mr Egg: He makes good jokes, besides Mother I would say he's the nicest person in this lobby.

Mother: She's kind, I like talking to her, she's also very understanding, I see why people call her mother.

Stoner: I feel uncomfortable around him.

Dum: Is Jessica that hard to pronounce? Other then that but she's cool.

Gnome: She's loud, but talking to her is nice.

Engineer: He's cool I guess.

Bday: So is everyday automatically his birthday? But he's chill.

Rose: She's cool too I guess.

Ninja: He doesn't play a lot and I don't understand Japanese, so I'm not sure what to think of him, he does seem very serious, overall, I'm unsure.

Bro: He's rude, that's it.

Ria: She also doesn't play a lot, but she's nice.