Warning and Reviews

Warning and Reviews

Warning:

Age: 17+ (if you're younger but still wish to read, expect mature scenes)

Have an open mind when reading this book.

Includes: Graphic sex scenes, violence, age gap between couples.
Reference to murder, reference to rape.

Highest Ranking:
#1 Werewolf category 16/5/2021
#1 Rejection category 13/5/2021
#1 Mateless category 9/2/2021
#1 Justice category 17/3/2021
#1 Choices category 9/4/2021
#1 Unfair category 9/4/2021
#1 Brokensoul category 9/4/2021

This is a part of a series. If you read this, go into this book knowing there are more books to come. Some comments have stated annoyance that some things don't make sense. You will find out everything you didn't in this book in the following books.

There are six books in this series.
1) Broken Souls (completed)
2) Mended Souls (writing)
3) Conflicted Souls (writing)
4) Beautiful Souls (unwritten)
5) Perfect Souls (unwritten)
6) Pure Souls (unwritten)

The first three are the ones in order.

The last three are side books that are optional.

Reviews:

These are reviews from readers. Some wish to remain anonymous.

"I really loved this story, I don't usually comment but this time I want to say my opinion. I really loved the way you wrote, I was getting kind of tired of the drama after drama in other books and I think you did pretty good with filling the story with other stuff after something happened. Also the sex and stuff was written really nicely, it wasn't described aggressively and with words I don't like to read lmao. What I want to say is that the way you described those moments were really good that it didn't make me want to skip them. The length of this book shouldn't really have to bother people, like sometimes it's needed to be lengthy. And again, this book is so amazing and I can't wait to read the sequels!"
- @Milouy

"This book is perfect how it is in my opinion and I read a lot! Don't let people make you second guess yourself. You can't please everybody and even if you do make changes, who's to say people won't complain about that? I love your writing and I hope you continue".
- @themightiestduck

"This book is honestly so good! I am reading through it and it just makes me want to be Elora!! She's so amazing! So is Axe. It's a really loveable and great read!!"
- @Sapphire_Winters_289

"Your work is amazing and you did a great job throughout. I actually enjoyed reading this book the way it was written. Gave me time to unwind and follow the lives and situations pretty well".
- @lolabeanbos

"This book is really good. The way story is written make you feel like you are living through it. It also tells us that there will be good days after suffering. Totally it's a package of well balanced emotions making it an amazing story. Thanks to author for bringing such stories".
- Anonymous

"This is an amazing book and represents self love and persistence quite well. Usually with werewolf books your soulmate is predestined and this shows fate is always changing and that all actions can lead to another path. The plot is well thought out and executed. Furthermore the main character's sense of self is a message that should be spread more as no one can decide what you do for you. Also I love the friendship with Amelia which shows you can be friends without having to share every little detail and that maintaining privacy is important. Respecting boundaries and acceptance plays hugs roles in everyday life. I would a hundred percent read this book again".
- Anonymous

Enjoy.

Message me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

COVER DESIGNED BY @Srxthy
Thank you so much for the amazing cover.

Thank you.