Wedding in Texas

The entire gang made their way to Texas for the wedding.

"My goodness. This place is incredible." Jose said.

"Sure is." Jessica said.

As they were moving towards her parents' house, they went sightseeing.

When they got there, her family was waiting outside.

She ran towards them and hugged them. "There's my beautiful little girl." Her father said.

"We're so happy for you, sweetheart." Her mother said.

"Thanks." Jessica said.

Later, Jessica went to their horse and cattle ranch.

They watched Jessica rope a cattle in only 14 seconds.

"Little Miss Cattle Catcher at the age of 13. And kept that title 5 years in a row." Her father said.

"Why did it stop?" Donald asked.

"She graduated high school and took on more responsibilities. But good to see she hasn't lost her touch." Her father said.

She untied the little cattle and helped him up.

"She has a heart of gold." Jose said.

"Indeed she does. You're a lucky man to have my daughter." He said.

"Thank you. And I intend to make her happy and give her the life she deserves." Jose said.

"Good to hear." He said.

The night before the wedding, Jose and Jessica were having dinner under the stars.

"Tomorrow we will be Mr. and Mrs. Jose Carioca. And the beginning of our happily ever after." Jose said.

"Mhmm. And I'm super excited. And a little nervous. But who isn't on their wedding day?" Jessica said.

Jose chuckled. "True, I'm a tad nervous as well, but then I tell myself, I am marrying the girl of my dreams. What is there to be nervous about?" He said, taking her hand.

She smiled. "Your right." She said. 

They both went to their rooms and went to sleep.

The big day came. 

Everyone was getting ready. 

Jessica was ready, and wearing her mother's wedding dress.

"Sweetie, you look beautiful." Her mother said.

"Thank you. I'm so excited." Jessica said.

The wedding began.