In the kitchen

Merediths pov

I wake up and reach to Dereks side of the bed but he wasn't there I slowly got out of bed looking around the room. I walk out of the room and got downstairs and walked to the kitchen to see Derek making pasta I am wondering why he is making that "I'm making this because 12:00 and I just wanted to let you sleep for a little longer because you had a long night at the hospital and you looked really tired."
"Aw thank you for letting me sleep I was tired but now I'm hungry." 
As I made my way over to the table "I just finished making the pasta we can eat then we have to got back to the hospital in a little bit."  He said as he came over with 2 bowls of pasta. He gave me a bowl and started eating his own he was sitting across from me we sat in silence not needing to have a conversation.
When we finished eating he took both bowls and walked over to the sink putting them In it. I got up and walked up beside him leaning against the counter top I was horny he turned around looking at me with a very confused look.
"I want you to touch me. Please." I asked him he walked over to me not saying a thing coming up to me and placing a kiss on my lips he reached down to the bottom of the my shirt and lifts it over my head leaving me in my bra and panties.
He moves his hands up messaging my nipples causing them to harden.
He then reached his hands behind my back and un clasp my bra the bra loosens as it falls forward. He pulls the straps down off my body his eyes staring at my nipples my heavy breaths filled the room my hands grip the table behind me arching myself up basically telling him to touch me he moves his hands up and cups my brests he leaned down taking one in his mouth and the other in his hand and started sucking and licking all around my nipple and then went to the other one and did the same thing. "Mmm that feels soo good"  He got up and kissed me again he lifted me up onto the counter.

He puts his hand on my stomach allowing his other hand to go down to my pussy he slides one finger into me he continues gliding his finger through my wetness finding my clit and it. Ahh I say as I'm squirming from this pleasure. "I want to take you" he says in a low moan.

He pushes me further onto the counter he spreads my legs placing both feet at the edge of the countertop he stares at me causing me to become even wetter just from the intensity of his stare. I close my eyes in anticipation for whats coming until I feel the swipe of his tongue against my center "Fuck Meredith" he groans.

He uses his hands to push my thighs wider apart. I can feel his breath on my pussy as he leanes forward and starts licking me again. His tongue gose flat giving broad swipes from my opening to my clit my hips buck and my head starts spinning from all the sensation.

I prop my self up onto my elbows to see what he's doing to me and the sight almost makes me cum right then and there. I lock eyes with him and he continues licking my head desperately wants to fall back but I'm to amazed at the sight I'm seeing in front of me. His licks start to turn into open mouthed kisses and then he buries his face into my pussy groaning in delight. My nipples start tingling and I become destacted by them. I need him to touch them again.

He notices "touch them" he says I look at him with my words stuttering "me?" I ask as I'm unsure "pull them pinch them I want to see you touch yourself."

I hesitate witch  causes him to lean over and whisper into my ear "I want you to touch yourself while I eat you out and make you cum Meredith"  he grabs my hands and places on top of my breasts then gose back to my pussy I then start to play with them and pinch them.
Then he suddenly pushes his fingers into my opening and starts pumping them in and out as his tongue continues licking my clit "Oh God Derek" I basically scream I feel my orgasm coming.

I still continue pinching and pulling my nipples and Derek keeps thrusting his finger in and out even faster I close my eyes throwing my head back not focusing on anything else but the amazing feeling of the orgasm his tongue starts to slow down and he takes his fingers out.

I sit up and kiss him I can taste myself in him and I realize that he still has some of his clothes on and I'm completely naked.

"My turn" I say to him.

Ok I'm sorry it ended there but it all got cut off so the second part of this will be up when I rewrite it