the bar

This is set like 1x1 and what it was like for their first night together and how they met.

Meredith's POV

I'm going to start my first day at work tomorrow I sit down at the bar and the bartender comes up to me to take my order "Tequila please".  "really? Strait tequila? you are going to be sorry in the morning" he says. 

"I'm always sorry in the morning." I say with a smile. "But tomorrow I start my first day at work, so keep them coming."

A man comes up to me. He's very good looking.

"Double scotch single malt please" he says. 

I look at him quickly and he smiles at me "so is this a good place to hang out ?"    

"I wouldn't know I've never been here before" I reply 

Oh you know what I haven't either. first time here I'm new in town. Never been to Seattle. But I've got a job soon." 

I keep looking ahead of me  "your ignoring me." 

"um trying to"

"why not?"

"Because I'm someone you get to know to love."

"Really"

"oh yes"

"so if I know you I will love you"

"Oh yes"

"you really like yourself"

"just hiding my pain."

we share a laugh "so what's your story." 

"I don't have a story I'm just a girl in a bar" he smiles "I'm just a guy in a bar."

we keep eye contact and it feels like forever we sit in comfortable silence and we finish our drinks. He starts to move closer and put his hand on my thigh and whispers in my ear. "you want to get out of here?" I smile and nod he pays the bartender I take his hand and leave the bar.

He calls for a taxi we both look at each other and smile our long pause of staring at each other stops quickly as the taxi arrives. we both get in the back seat I begin to rub his thigh. he smiles at me 

1 hour later  the driver arrived at my house we get out of the car and walk to my house the second I opened the door I pulled the man inside the door kissing him he turned me around and pushed me into the door firmly kissing my lips. 

The kiss began to get really sloppy in seconds his right hand went down my dress and pulled it up he pushed my panties aside and placed his finger inside me. 

Derek's POV 

as soon as we walked in the door she pulled me in and started kissing me the kiss became really sloppy in a matter of second's my tongue was basically down her throat I then pulled her dress up a little bit and pushed her panties aside. 

My index finger swirled around her vagina and began pumping. she began panting and moaning as I continued she let out a loud moan and she came all over my fingers.

I removed my fingers and sucked on them. the girl began unbuckling my pants.

Meredith's POV

I undo his belt and slide is boxers down with them I run my hands up and down his shaft as he begins kissing me again. I take his hand and bring him the the couch and he lies down on top of me we both take off our shirts  and he takes off my bra. He begins to message my boobs as his tongue comes out to lick around my right nipple.

 I throw my head back and moan my hand hand goes to his shaft again I smear his precum around as he is still licking my nipples. I grab a condom from my bag I gently put the condom on he wastes no time in entering me I gasp he put half of his dick inside me and gently thrusts.

"Oh fuck your so tight" he says as he kisses my jawline I moan in response he moves his hand between us and slowly rubs my clit. I moan and his whole dick slides right in. I scream and he continues his soft thrusts his hand moves from my clit to both my boobs and he starts massaging them and sucks on them.

I start to tighten around him my legs start to shake and I start to cum with one more thrust he cums.

He falls on top of me we breath heavily with him still inside of me. But I'm not quite ready for this night to be over yet.

Dereks POV

This beautiful girl stays under me as I'm still inside her she tries to flip me over but we both fall off the couch and onto the floor she straddles me.

My dick leavs her pussy and I moan she smiles and starts grinding on top of me trying to get me hard again but I could get hard just looking at her.

She sits on my dick and begins running up and down my member rests on my stomach as she rubs her pussy lips over it I instantly get hard again and I smile at her.

I grab her hips and place her onto my dick and she starts to bounce up and down "Fuck your so tight" she only moans more she could only take half of me so I rubbed her erect clit with my thumb now I'm all the way inside of her and she screams she slowly begins to pick up the pace as I massage both her boobs.

I can feel her about to cum and I move my hand back to her clit and rub it.

"OH GOD OH FUCK" she screams and I began thrusting up matching her rhythm. I cum seconds later and she lays on top of me with my dick still inside of her.

She moans and gets up and we both fall asleep.

Ok I'm sorry this took a bit to long then I wanted it to but this is good I just wanted to post this before I went on my trip for a week so I won't be updating at all  also I'm sorry if there is any spelling mistakes I wrote this pretty fast lol