By the pool

MEREDITH POV

I put the kids to bed for their nap and I have been really horny since the Quarantine has started I haven't been able to stay away from Derek.
I really wanted to take advantage of his free time so I went to look for Derek I looked in our room and he wasn't there I looked everywhere and couldn't find but one place I haven't looked was by the pool.

I went outside the door I look around to see Derek laying in the lounge chair he had only his swim trunks on and he was laying on his stomach.

He was sleeping but that wasn't going to stop me from doing what I want to do I went over slowly to him and got on the chair and laid on top of him on his back and I started kissing his back then went to his neck he slowly woke up.

"Oh hey" he said turning his head with a smile I got off of him a bit to let him lay on his back "mmm where are the kids" he asks kissing me on the cheek "they are asleep but could wake up any minute" I said with a dirty smile on my face hoping he would get the hint he sees my face and immediately he takes the hint he gets a smile on his face and he moves his hands down to my ass and kisses me.

I get off of him and he looks at me confused until I get on my knees he sits up and sits on the edge of the chair while I'm on the ground on my knees.

No one's pov

She looked up at him with a smile and pulled down his black shorts showing his very large erection. "Fuck your so hard" she bit her lip and grabbed his dick stroking it up and down.

She gently put the tip in her mouth licking and swirling her tongue around it making him throw his head back. She kept eye contact with him as she was pushing his dick deeper into her throat making him moan and grab her hair.

"Fuck.." He whispered as she massaged his balls and she started bouncing her head up and down his thick cock.

She took his mouth off to coat his dick in her spit her hands were wresting on his hips as she kept bouncing her head up and down stopping once and awhile to spit again.

"yes just like that.." He started thrusting his cock into her mouth more causing her to gag making him smile she felt his dick hit the back of her throat as she smiled and finished him off sucking him clean.

She finally got up keeping eye contact with him while slowly taking off her shirt and dropping her shirt on the ground beside the chair he got hard again just by looking at her he pulled her onto the chair with him and she sat on top of him her legs on either side of him feeling her nipples against his chest.

She kissed up his chest to his neck "Fuck you make me so wet Derek" she nibbled on his ear while his hand went down to his shorts he let his fingers slide into her shorts feeling her juices he then pulled them out. He stuck his fingers in her mouth while pulling her bottoms down and throwing them to the side.

He flipped them so she was laying on the chair and he was on top he quickly moved down so he was on the side of the chair and placed his hands on her inner thighs and spread them she moaned as his soft hands tickled her as he kissed around her wet pussy.

He slowly licked up her folds licking up her juices before putting his pointer finger inside her slowly and curled it as he was sucking on her clit. She moaned and put her hands in his hair "uhhh.." she breathed as he added another finger she knew he was really talented with his tongue but at times it was a little to good for her to handle.

"Oh this feels so good" she got out he put his tongue under her clit and slightly bit it while he was sucking "Ohh Fuck!" She kept her eyes closed.

He stopped sucking and got up "Get on all fours" he said she rolled over onto her hands and knees. She leaned down so she was on her elbows and knees he smiled and rubbed his hands around her smooth cheeks.

He completely got rid of his shorts and stroked his dick a few times he rubbed the tip around her clit a couple of times until he entered her "OH yes" he brought his hands around and played with her breasts while going in and out. "Ugh harder" she moaned as her tits were bouncing in his hands she bit her lip as he went deeper inside her.

"You like that don't you" he seductively said while biting her ear. Her breathing got heavier "Mhm.." she closed her eyes.

Derek took this as a signal to go faster and bury himself deep inside her he pecked at her soft skin on her neck and kissed down her spine "Mmm yes just like that his balls started clapping against her clit and lips.

Derek then grabbed a pillow to under her hips for more support while he fucks her she lowered her body down onto the pillow so it was a bit more comfortable.

"Now just relax while I make you feel so good" she nodded and bit her lip while lowering her body down to let her hips rest on the pillow her legs laid spread out as she laid on her stomach.

"Ughhh fuck" she grasped the blanket he went faster sweat was dripping down his abdomen and he slammed into her "yes right there Ooh Fuck I'm Cumming! he grabbed her hips and went slower "come on Meredith cum for me" he then went faster without warning taking her off guard  'Ooh Fuck Derek!" she buried her head in the pillows to quiet her screams. Derek didn't like this so he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up "no ones out here let me hear those moans"

"Fuck Derek I'm gonna cum!" she whined. Derek slowed down and pulled out. He placed his tip and went into her hard doing this multiple times bringing here to her orgasm.

"FUCK DEREK!" he continued doing it until her cum started to drip out of her. "Here let me clean that up" he pulled out and bent down licking his tongue up her folds. she moaned and rolled over leaving her legs open to let him finish eating her out.

"Mmm that feels so good" he finished and stood in front of her stroking his cock and squirting his cum on to her stomach. when he was done he grabbed the towel by the chair and wiped it off he then laid beside her. I love you he said and he kissed her cheek. "I love you to" they both laid there falling asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this one I'm going to try to make another story this week but I won't be updating for a little bit but it could be sooner then later also if you have any ideas please comment