Part 2

I was pleased with what she just said my dick is so hard its to the point where it's abit painful. She gets off the counter and gabs my hand to take me to the couch.

"You are wearing to meny clothes" she says to me I agree with her request at taking everything off.

She stands there staring at my very hard cock. I can't wait much longer "Meredith please touch me" basically begging her

She looks back up at me and pushes me onto the couch I sit back and her hands start moving down my chest. She gets to her knees on the floor her hands keep going down until she reaches my cock.

She wraps one of her hands around and she tugs it a little bit causing me to moan a little she starts to move her hand up causing pre cum to come out.

Before I can even think she leanes down and licks it all off my cock "Fuck Meredith" I moan she lifts her head up and then leans down at the base licking it all the way to the tip.

Then she opens her mouth and starts to suck my dick is being surrounded by her wet mouth. I put my hands in her hair and push her down a little more.

She continues to suck my cock into her mouth I start to thrust up gently again and again getting it deeper and then my orgasm takes over keeping eye contact with her the entire time.

My juices spill into her mouth and she swallows then she licks up all my juices cleaning me up she stands up over me and kisses me.

I guess comment what I should write next I have some ideas