Chapter 7: Falling Down

Y/N)'s POV

A hell...

That's all I could describe this... 'training' as right now...

Normal people on summer vacation, did many normal things...but not me...no...

Instead of hanging out with my friends and family...

PUNCH!

I felt intense holy energy hitting me straight in the face, sending me flying into the post of what seems to be a squared ring. Feeling dazed, I tried to look up towards my assailant before quickly raising my guards up, feeling a barrage of holy punches hitting, bruising, even cutting my arms until it bleeds.

The barrages of punches stopped as I suddenly felt a single, yet powerful kick on the side, breaking only defence before receiving a punch another punch on my face, forcing me to drop flat on the rubber mat as three silhouettes looking over me. Judging my performance...

I was busy hanging out with three of the most unrelenting hellish teachers...

[3 Days ago]

I was brought inside a café in somewhere around the Underworld. It was your typical modern coffee shop that you can see around the town at Kuoh. Castiel urges me to go inside as I followed him through the front door. Inside, the décor was filled with the upper world items as it shows that the owner knows a significant amount of info up there. There are two people on the counter, facing each other as the one is enjoying their coffee while another is cleaning up their cup.

"I see we got ourselves a new customer," Someone from the counter said as the other customer turn their head in our direction.

"Oh dear Castiel, Hyoudou-san. Glad you can come here," Ray greeted us as he gave his usual warm smile.

"Yo, Ray..." Castiel casually waved his hand before gesturing his head at the barista. "That's Lucy, the owner of this bar,"

"Café," Lucy corrected the Fallen Angel as Cass simply let out a groan.

"Weak, you should at least sell alcohol in Underworld. But no~ You just had to say that there is an abundance of bar already and you decided that this will bring a lot of people...WHERE IS IT?!"

"Well, they are here."

"DON'T JUST COUNT US IN! IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS!"

"Ah, is it? I never bought a calendar."

"...bruh..."

I looked at them awkwardly as Lucy turned his head towards me. "So, you are the new Dream Demon that they talked about?"

"Huh? Y-Yeah." I nodded my head. "I'm (Y/N) Hyoudou, twin of the Red Dragon Emperor."

"Never heard of 'em,"

"Eh?"

"Well, the introduction is done why not you take a sit before we talk business." Lucy urges as we both sat down on the stool next to Ray as I sit in between the older men. "So, what can I get for you?"

"Wine," Castiel ordered.

"Who don't sell it here, have canned coffee instead,"

"FUCK!"

"I...want...regular?" I randomly picked from the board above. Truth to be told, this is my first time entering this kind of café. I mean, sure it'll be better if it was a date....but I'm surrounded by 3 males that is presumably a strong demon and angels. So, this awkward situation gets more awkward as I was met with a long silence, watching the white-haired barista making my coffee with both Castiel and Ray silently drinking canned coffee.