Chapter 5: NEXT LEVEL

Third Person's POV

It was the day of the meeting between young Devils. Issei and the peerage were all walking towards the area they'd be gathering. The bodyguards accompanied them until they reached the elevator and then stood to wait on standby. They boarded the elevator from the basement with Rias in the lead. It was a spacious elevator. Issei, however, didn't look so happy right now. In fact, he looked worried about something but didn't say what it was.

"Issei," Rias called out, pulling out from his stupor as he raised his head towards now a glaring Rias Gremory. "You spaced out again. Is there something you want to say or are you feeling under the weather? I can ask for Akeno to send you home-"

"N-N-No, I'm fine!" Issei dismissed her quickly. "I'm just thinking about (Y/N) and st-"

"You're lying,"

"..."

Issei didn't say anything as he quickly looked away from the Ruin Princess. She let out a sigh and look away from him. "I'll say it one more time because I don't want anyone to do anything reckless. No matter what happens, stay in a calm state of mind. No matter what is said, don't start a fight, and anyone that does, I'll deal them myself. The people above are our future rivals. We mustn't show an unsightly form, most importantly you Issei."

Rias words had more fighting spirit than usual and were very intense. That was the tone of voice of someone who is prepared for battle and doesn't intend to lose to anyone. And even when she looked towards him, he flinched. She looked angry at him for some reason. Yet, he knows it his fault...thus he stayed in silence.

"Rias, it's better if you stopped now..." Akeno towards her best friend, feeling a slight sympathy towards the now pale Red Dragon Emperor. "Issei got the point already..."

Rias closed her eyes, letting out another sigh once more. She then gave a passive explanation. "As I say, this is important and everyone, be on top behaviour now. We'll be meeting Sairaorg soon."

After travelling up to the top floor pretty quickly, the elevator then stopped at last and the door opened. When they took a step outside, they found themselves in a wide hall. When they got out from the elevator, a person who seemed to be an employee was there and bowed slightly to Rias along with the others.

"Welcome, Gremory-sama. Please come this way."

"Thanks, my friend," Rias said it cutely and bowed her head gently. They followed the employee. After they went down a certain passage, the figures of several people were in a corner, and from the look on Rias' face, she looked extremely happy to see the man himself. "Sairaorg!"

That person also noticed Rias and approached them. He was a rough yet good-looking guy with short black hair. He had an energetic appearance and had a very good physique with plenty of muscles. His eyes were strangely purple. To Issei, he looked similar to that of Sirzechs, but not completely. He felt threatened due to the muscles of the man.

 He felt threatened due to the muscles of the man