Chapter 3: 20 Seconds to Comply

are(Y/N)'s POV

After waiting for a couple of minutes, the train arrived at the station as we all aboard the train together. The departure whistle sounded as the train began to move. It's an 8 coach train as the Cipher Clan was in different car then Rias', much to her dismay and some of the girls in the other car, especially Koneko.

She seemed to be thinking about something deeply, I'm not sure what was going with her right now. But she did seem to want to be closer than normal and did seem to bit snappy than her usually was with the amount of comment on Issei. I'm currently sitting near the window with Kurumi sitting beside me. Facing me was Asia and Ravel with Blair in her cat form sitting on my lap.

"By the way, (Y/N)-sama," Ravel began, looking towards me. "I've been hearing quite the bit of gossip about, something in the Underworld. And that there might soon be a promotion happening to one of the new Devils."

"Promotion of the new Devils?" I asked, intrigued by the notion.

"One of anyway," Ravel revealed dryly. "Yes, but I'm currently unsure of who that's going to be as of yet...even then, I also think that."

"It might be me?"

"Could be..."

I placed a finger on my chin and hummed. "Could've been ...with the recent events, it's a possibility that I gain some credibility and attention from the supernatural. Wouldn't even be surprised if I'm right...Welp, gonna ask Castiel about this then..."

"Well, knowing him, it is going to be something dangerous..." Kokichi let out an exasperated sigh on the other side of the car, gaining our attention. "What? He's the same league as Azazel. And we all know how crafty those two assholes are."

"Same can be said like you," Kalawarner deadpanned at the purple-haired Fallen Angel.

"Offense is taken,"

"Well, even then, it wouldn't be life-threatening." Kalawarner looked towards Kurumi who just laid her head on my shoulder and hugging my arm. "Damn, clingy girl, are you really going to be just doing that and clinging to (Y/N)-kun or something? You've been doing that for a while now."

Kurumi looked towards Kalawarner, then put her head against my shoulder once more. "I just want to be close to darling is all~"

"By the way. How long till we get there? I'm getting bored!" Tyrion snuffed out angrily with a protein drink in his hand.

Ravel rolled her eyes before explaining to us. "We'll arrive in about an hour, and we've only been on the train for a few minutes, calm yourself down Musclebrain. Since it seems that this train passes through the dimensional barrier using official means before it eventually arrives at the Underworld. We have to do this because some Devils have to enter here like this at least once...by that, all of you!"

"Our group are literally just reincarnated devils, huh?" Dipper pointed out as everyone who was reincarnated including me hanged their heads down comically.

"What's the despairing aura?! If it weren't for all of you doing this..." Ravel slightly blushed as she looked away from us and mutters, "I could be showing (Y/N)-sama around the Underworld now...for a date..."

"Excuse me?!" Raynare stood up from her seat, turning her bodies facing us. "What heck do you just say?!"

"None of your concern really!"

"Listen here, hot wings! I won't let you beat me rival named Ravel Phenex! I won't lose! I'm going to be using the training and become (Y/N)'s ultimate Knight-"

"Yusuke fits the bill to me for that," I muttered as Raynare continue her speech.

"Better than you'll ever be! Even if this Time Bitch as a Queen, the Knight has a more noble position than the Queen! The Queen or Bishop might be the second-in-command but also, the Knight uses the special and sexy powers of love and devotion to protect the King from all dangers, and that includes all of you guys!"