Chapter 5

Missed me?
Hope you like it :)
————-

So you said you've found somebody else
And I prayed that that was just a lie
So I said I loved you one more time
In case that would change your mind
- Ebony day

So you said you've found somebody elseAnd I prayed that that was just a lieSo I said I loved you one more timeIn case that would change your mind- Ebony day

The Newts went by in the blink of an eye and before any of them knew they were back at the platform 9 3/4.

"I will miss you so bad," Isa said and Joey's insides felt warm. Isa wasn't one for sentimentalities usually and having her openly talk about missing her made her happier than she would ever admit.

"I'll miss you too, Isa." She said, pulling the girl in a quick hug.

"Hey Isa, don't steal away my girl," Sirius' voice said from behind, earning him a playful shove from Joey.

Isa waved a last time before going to look for her parents, leaving the couple to bid their goodbyes.

"Farewell Princess."

"We'll see each other at the next boring pureblood ball."

"I'll still miss you like crazy." His hand cupped her cheek, making a blush creep up on her. How could he make her feel this way, even after all these years?

And then kissed her. He kissed her like it was the last kiss they ever shared.

After pulling back, both teens were slightly panting.

"I'll miss you too, Black"

"Write to me, love."

"Every day."

And with a last playful wink the boy disappeared between the people, going to find his parents - or hiding from them.

Just seconds later, Quentin appeared next to the girl.

"Let's go, mum and dad will be waiting." He said, nudging her.

It only took the twins minutes to find their parents chatting with the Malfoys, and even though Quentin's expression remained rather neutral, Joey could practically feel her brother's blood boil at the sight of Lucius.

Their Mother was the first one to see the twins hugging them both and mumbling something about having missed them. Their father just nodded at the scene, bidding his goodbyes to the Malfoys.

"We have something to tell you when we come home." Cordelia whispered to her children before grabbing Joey's hand.

Joey and Quentin exchanged a look.

With a plop the family landed back at the Fawley residence and Joey inhaled the familiar scent of Lavender and Moth balls that always seemed to linger in the old house and didn't pay much attention to her mother asking for a teatime with the family to discuss 'important matters'. At least until Quentin took her hand, and she felt just how clammy and sweaty his hand was.