The Team

"Sooooo Y/n? Do you have a crush?"our team's setter asks me teasingly.

I turn bright red.

"Look how red she is, she definitely does.", I heard the excited squeal of our Ace.

"I hate you guys.", I mumble as I cover my face with my hands.

"Love ya to.", says the captain.

"Not you too cap, I thought you were on my side.", I groan.

"I'm still a girl.", says the captain.

"You are? Sometimes I forget that." I retort.

I heard a chorus of "Ohs" and "The shade". The captain stares at me for a moment then just begins laughing. Before I know it, the team is practically on the floor laughing with me just standing there wondering what the hell is going on.

Then I realize what their laughing at.

"Fuck you guys." I say grabbing my towel and water and walking out the door to change.

"Bye.", I hear someone call in a singsong voice.

Without looking back I raise my arm and flip them off.

"Oya? Manager?", I hear a familiar voice ask.

God Fucking Dammit.

"Hey Kuroo.", I say, my eyelid twitching slightly.

"Hey Y/n.", I hear a quiet voice say.

"Oh hi Kenma!" I say with a smile.

"Y/n come back!", I hear the captain yell.

I turn around as she walks out the door, still laughing might I add.

"No way in hell.", I say, turning my back to her yet again.

"I'm sorryyyyyyy!" I hear my best friend plead from behind the captain.

"I'm fuckin' done. No I'm fuckin' done. I'm not putting up with your guys's shit today. Not today Satan!", I yell, turning my back to them.

"We need our Libero! Please!", the Ace tries to reason.

Where do they keep coming from?

"Shoulda thought about that before you began laughing at me!", I yell back.

"What were you laughing at?", I hear Kuroo ask.

"No!", I say looking back at the team.

"She's the only one on our team that hasn't kissed anybody~", our middle blocker said teasingly.

"I will murder you!", I say running at them.

"She somehow manages to avoid every game of spin the bottle we've ever played. It's annoying." the setter whined.

I hiss at them and turn to see Kuroo smirking and Kenma just staring at me. I turn bright red and cover my face with my towel. I hear my team snickering behind me, they're a bunch of assholes.

I run inside the gym dragging my teammates with me, them laughing all the way.

Kenma POV

"She's never had her first kiss before huh?", I hear Kuroo ask.

"Don't even.", I said glaring back at him.

"Jeez, sorry for talking about your girlfriend.", Kuroo said rolling his eyes and holding his bag over his shoulder and walking away, Kenma glaring at him the entire way.

Author's Note: It's a bit of a short update it is more introduce you to your team. The next update will be a bit like the intro about Y/n but for the different members of the team. As always let me know what you think of the chapters and if I should include any ships. :P