Gaming Cuddles (1K+ special)

Author's Note: Since nobody requested anything, I came up with something for over 1000 reads. This took a bit to come up with, so please let me know if you enjoyed it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today had not been a good day. You slept in and were late for school, then there was a pop quiz you didn't know half of the stuff on there and failed which was so unlike you.

You were waiting outside the school for your boyfriend Kenma, you two had been dating a couple months now and you still could not get over how adorable your boyfriend was. Every time you saw him you could swear you were going to die of cuteness. Today was no different as your adorable boyfriend walked out walked out with his loud obnoxious friend Kuroo the Churro.

"Y/N!!!", the rooster haired male shouts waving his hand towards me.

"Hi Kenma.", I said pretending I didn't hear him.

He looked up from his game for a moment and just nodded at me. People wonder how I stay in a relationship with him if he always is so quiet and pays more attention to his games than me. Honestly I don't care, our relationship didn't need words or bundles of attention because we cared for each other and that's all that mattered.

"Well I'll leave you two lovebirds alone.", says Kuroo, leaving and going to talk to one of his new girlfriends.

The two of us starting walking towards my house, I sighed and put my hands behind my head. Kenma looked over at me, then back at his game.

(Back at your place)

Kenma was lying on your bed playing video games, while you sat at your desk doing homework. You sigh getting up from your desk chair and sitting on the bed next to Kenma. He looked over at you, asking a question with his eyes.

"It's just been a rough day.", you say with a sigh.

He nods and puts his game down next to him motioning for you to lie down. You shift to where your head is on his chest, and your arms wrapped around his stomach and your legs are intertwined. He picks his game back up and continues playing playing with your hair every once in awhile. After a little bit you dozed off.

(Kenma's POV)

I look down at her, peaceful in her sleep, as I set down my game and wonder how I could be so lucky that someone like her loved me.

"I love you Y/N.", I whispered softly kissing the top of her head.

"I love you too Kenma.", I heard her say sleepily.

I chuckle and close my eyes drifting off to sleep.

*Author has died of cuteness overload*