The Party

(Hi this is my first story so please enjoy it lol.. Also i wrote this to a video on Youtube, so if you want that then yeah... Also pls dont read if your up to date with dsmp... Enjoy!)

To celebrate the completion of their mansion, and the inevitable imprisonment of dream, Ranboo and Tubbo decide to throw a party for the entire smp. During which, Ranboo plays "Fallen Down" on their loud speakers. An hour into the party,  suddenly the music begins to slow, giving the room an eerie feeling. The candles and lanters go out, making only the glow of the moon bright enough to see. The doors fling open, and there stands a tall, god-like, figure. DreamXD. A sense of dread and panic washes over the room, as he slowly enters. DreamXD pulls out a netherite axe, as the Ranboo picks up Micheal and grabs Tubbbos hand, running towards a room small, bedrock, panic room Foolish built. In it, a single redstone torch is hung, illuminating the room with a strange glow. They all huddle in the farthest corner, Ranboo making sure his body is covering his family. Ranboos eyes begin to tear, causing a burning sensatio on his cheeks.They hear footsteps outside they room. First lots of quick ones, then a pair slow, walking footsteps. Like a stalking predator, moving slow, waiting to attack its prey. They spend the night in that room. Afraid. They have no clue who survived. They can only pray that everyone is okay.

The music still plays, muffled by the bedrock walls. Later in the night, they hear the door slowly begin to creak open. Ranboo stands up, as if he had a chance against the god. As he stands up, the figure enters the room. Its crying... Its Tommy. He has a gash on his cheek, meaning he must of had an incounture with the god. They slowly shut the door, and Ranboo pulls out a hankercheif to give to Tommy. He wipes he cheek, and goes to hug a crying Tubbo. They here more footsteps outside, most likley DreamXD, looking for his escaped prey. The god stands at the door. Once again, Ranboo is prepared to attempt to protect everyone. But slowly, the god walks away from the door, as a crash is heard in the main room. Tommy creeps to the other end of the room, and tucks his head into his legs. He would also stay for the night.

"Someone needs to make sure everyones okay." They heard Tommy whisper yell from across the room. He began to stand up, wiping the dirt from his pants, his hands cold and clamy. "I nominate myself." The teenager said, heading for the door. "No!" Tubbo said, nearly alerting the predator of their location. "You cant leave Tommy, he's a *god*." Tubbo whispered, beginning to get up. "Ive died before, Tubbo. I'll be okay. We're running out of rations." He responding, attemping to comfort him. "I will not let you leave!" "Then why dont i go?" The enderman spoke. "Ranboo no!" Tubbo exclaimed. "Ive caused to much trouble," he explained, resting his long, white freckled hand on Tubbo's shoulder. "This would probably be for the best." Micheal cocked his head to the side, looking for an explanation. He was too young to understand. "Yes it would be." They heard a strangers voice say.