Ruffled Feathers

Everything seemed to slow before Ranboo's eyes. He could feel them fill slowly with burning drops of liquid. Phliza just seemed to accpet that his time had finally come. He may have been an angel, but angels are no match for a god. XD swung down at Phil, his beautiful, shimmering netherite axe. It was all over for Phil. Beatiful memories flooded Ranboo's mind at a fast pace. When Phil and Techno decided to keep him, Philza allowing Ranboo to marry Tubbo, Phil meeting Micheal for the first time, so many memories flooding through his mind. A sudden flash a white light blurred Ranboo's vision. Philza's expression changed as he was saved from the attack. XD faced changed, his plastered smile now an angry frown. The beautiful noise of netherite on netherite filled the room. A thick cloud of dust covered the figures identity. "Who dares interrupt my battle?!" DreamXD snarled in an angry tone. Philza's eyes began to tear up as he marveled on the person who saved him. "Techno..?"

"GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" Techno's gruff voice yelled to the other two, and he began to fight against DreamXD. Philza was frozen, in fear. He couldnt seem to move. His eyes were frozen and glazed over, looking at
the two competitors. Tears strung out all over his face, wetting his cheeks in the salty mixture "Phil c'mon!" The enderman's voice broke his spell of statue, as he gripped his wrist and ran from the room, moving swiftly throughout the halls. "Get your hands off of me!" Phil screamed Ranboo, trying desperately to pry the freckled hands off. "Phil, there isnt time for this!" He shot back, moving towards their panic room.

Philza pulled free and stared at Ranboo. "Where are we going? Why are your eyes purple? What did you mean "find survivors"? Why were you with XD? Why-" "Phil..." Ranboo pulled out his contacts and stared at him. "W-where's Tommy?" Philza said, looking at the ground and clenching his fists. "XD attacked him, a-and i fought him for a bit. T-tommy ran off, and XD f-followed him." Ranboo could hear the pain in Phil's voice as he spoke, as teardrops fell onto the hardwood floor. "Is he o-okay? Please t-tell me..." He looked up at Ranboo, his eyes burned and his cheeks were shiny from tears. Ranboo choked up looking at Phil, who seemed broken to the core. "Please tell me that my son is okay..."

Ranboo quickly embraced Phil, who was shaking and crying. "Phil i-its..." He didnt have the words to comfort Phil. "Follow me, and all will be explained... I hope." Ranboo held out his hand for Phil to take. He reluctantly took his hand and followed him. The words Phil said rung in Ranboo's mind.

"Please tell me my son is okay..."