Chapter 11

It already has been a week since Izuku and Nejire's business in the bed and it has been a week since they last have touched each other though they still do Video Calls every day before going to sleep. We can now see Izuku sleeping at his desk when all of a sudden the vice-president of the class decided to wake him up.

Momo: Midoriya wake up (slightly shaking him)

Izuku: AMEN! (with his hand in a prayer position)

Momo: Uhmm ... Amen (joining in Izuku with is impromptu prayer)

Kyoka: Midoriya, if you're feeling sleepy you can go to the library and sleep.

Izuku: No, I'm fine, I just didn't get to much sleep yesterday

Momo: Well, you feel anything wrong you can talk to me or Jirou here (with Jirou giving him a thumb up)

Izuku: Thanks guys

Then a different kind of bell rand indicating that a villain or villains have infiltrated the school. Izuku stood up from his seat and gave a nod at Todoroki and Momo.

Izuku: Guys this isn't a drill, so be on your guard

All: Hai!

And with that Class 3-A exited the classroom and immediately went to the scene. And on the way, they saw Class 3-B had the same idea to fight the villains. And with this Class 3 – A & B had united.

As the group reached the fight scene, they can see the Big 3 and U.A staff fighting off an army of villains, where Dabi was leading the assault. Aizawa then saw the group and said.

Aizawa: Go and help the other fend off the villains and protect the school.

All: Hai

And with that, the united Class A & B dispersed around the field and started fighting the villains.

It already has been 10 minutes since the united Class joins the battle and there were still quite a few villains that haven't been taken down. Izuku then used a black whip to grab 3 villains and pulled them towards Todoroki who only froze them inside a big ice cube.

Dabi was a bit disappointed that the assault was a fail and decided to leave the battlefield unnoticed. And the battle was over, Nejire was flying around the school to scout if there were still some villains around. She saw some suspicious movement at the Forest of U.A. She then flew down to check it out, as she landed on the ground, her mouth was then covered by a hand with a handkerchief making her fall asleep.