Chapter 1

2nd year had just ended as Class 2-A was heading for summer break. And during this time they choose whether to train or relax. Izuku was going to train at his father's home town which was in the countryside. He planned to invite Ochako, his girlfriend, to the Midoriya Family. And to possibly move their relationship to the next level. As he walked to the dorm to pack some of his stuff just like many others were doing.

When he finished packing, he immediately went to knock on Ochako's door but before he could knock he then heard moans and Katsuki's voice "Thanks for letting me take your first time Round Face! I bet Deku was too much of a pussy to do it with you!" Izuku just stared at the door and then "Yeah, thanks Uraraka-san" said the voice that belongs to Iida Tenya. Izuku is usually a peaceful guy but this was something he wouldn't let go of.

Izuku charged up 45% of OFA and smashed the door to bits as he saw Ochako penetrated in both of her holes by his childhood bully and best friend. Izuku unleashed black whip around Katsuki and Iida's neck and reeled them both towards him. The commotion caused all of 2-A to rush to the scene, they then all saw Ochako naked with blood on her sheets and a naked Katsuki & Iida. Everyone was surprised and disappointed in her. They then turned to Izuku who slammed both Katsuki & Iida into the ground with such force that it left a crater on the floor. But Izuku still holds back since he doesn't want to inflict too much damage to the dorm room.

Momo called the teachers, and immediately Mr. Aizawa, Present Mic, and All-Might came at the end only to see Izuku with Black Whip in the neck of 2 students.

Aizawa: Can someone explain to me what happened!

Izuku: Ask a woman that I once loved. (He said with venom in his voice)

All-Might, Present Mic, and Aizawa then turned to the beaten students and checked if they had to send them to the infirmary. But sadly, they only have a couple of bruises and cracked bones.

Aizawa: Any last words you want to say to Uraraka?

Izuku: I loved you! Now, all I see is the person who I once loved, the person who I gave my blood, sweat, and tears just to give you what you need.

Uraraka: But you n-ne-needed me

Izuku: I can live without you, but can you? I was supposed to give you this

Izuku shows her two train tickets to his father's hometown and a necklace made up of jade. When she told him that she had never gone to the countryside, he saved up all of his money to buy tickets and a pendant because their anniversary is coming up.

Uraraka: D-d-deku I'm sorry

Izuku: I'm sorry too. Sensei I'm off for summer

Aizawa: We'll see you when you get back

Everyone just watched as Izuku picked up his packed stuff and left the 1-A Alliance. Everyone knew that Izuku is the strongest amongst the second years but seeing the crater he made with only a small percent of the force was still terrifying, some even imagined if he used 100% of his power in slamming both Katsuki and Iida.