Author's Note

PG-13 STORY!!!!!!
⛔️⛔️⛔️⚠️⛔️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of grief, domestic violence, and verbal abuse throughout the entire story. Please read at your own risk. ⚠️  ⛔️⚠️⚠️⛔️

Sadly all the characters except Diastra and Kit belong to Bitch Fartman, pardon me not, Butch Hartman. If you want to know why I call him such names I suggest you search it up cause currently as I'm writing this I do NOT wish to explain myself. But anyways, this is the only time I hope I have to say his name. Great show not as great of a person.

A little bit to know before the story, all of the events in the show did happen just without Sam directly in it, so things happened differently. Sam and Danny were never really friends at school but they weren't enemies either but they were both friends with Tucker. That's all I can tell for right now, hopefully when I write more chapters I'll have a better idea of what I can reveal and what I can't lore wise.

I'll try not to have the ocs in the story too much or at least I'll try not to give them have big roles. No promises!!!! For age purposes, Danny is 29, Sam is 30, Kit is 4, Diastra is 19. Sam and Danny's names won't be specifically mentioned that often. I'll put an author's note at the end when they finally get the names that I chose. I know it sounds kinda weird but trust me, it's for the story. Sam won't be mentioned in the first few chapters!!!! Okay please still read the story! I promise it's good! Bye!