✧ PROLOGUE: Accident ✧

➽───────────────❥ ➽───────────────❥ ➽───────────────❥

Song Yu is the second child in his family, with his sister Song Li'er as the first, and since he is the youngest, his whole family spoils him to death. Anything he wants, his family would give to him, and anybody that harms him would face their wrath as they will literally send those who dare to try down several layers of hell.

The Song family is a very much coveted family because they are, of course, rich in billions and have faces that are closely compared to a god or goddess. Their men are handsome and superior in all aspect and their women extremely beautiful from head to toe and also talented in many areas. Man or woman, they all would come out on top.

Although there are those who admire the Song family, there are others who aren't on the same page. For many generations, there are multiples of other families who tried to oppose the Song family, but their efforts would always end up in vain. However, one day, they accidently managed to cause some damage to their long time enemy, which would definitely lead them to their downfall.

On that day, Song Yu was heading to the family's company with his elder sister, Song Li'er. As they were passing the road, Song Yu noticed a speeding car that was seemingly driving towards their direction. He suspected that something was wrong with the car the more he looked at it, so when it was close to crashing into him and his sister, his first instinct was to push Song Li'er out of the way so she wouldn't get hurt. As a result, the car swiveled as the driver somehow lost his control over the wheel, crashed into Song Yu, and cost him his legs in the process.

Feeling immense pain from his legs being crushed by the car's two front wheels, Song Yu blacked out in an instance. Song Li'er, who only managed to get up from being pushed sideways onto the sidewalk just then, saw her baby brother's current state and couldn't help but had her eyes wide open from shock and fear that she was going to lose him. She saw that he was losing blood from his legs and immediately called the ambulance to take him straight to the ER.

While waiting for the ambulance to come as quickly as possible, she made her way, running, towards her brother and embraced him tightly into her bosom, whispering nonstop to the already unconscious man that it was going to be alright, that he was not going to die because she'll make sure that it wasn't going to happen on her watch. She swore she would rip apart the bastard who drove over her brother's legs, surely making him a cripple, but she doesn't want to think about it.

Finally after a few minutes, the ambulance came and immediately drove Song Yu to the best hospital there is in the city. Song Li'er also hopped onto the ambulance and dialed her parents to inform them of what happened to the family's baby. Though Song Yu is referred to as a baby, this is a 23-year-old man, but to his parents and his elder sister who's older than him by eight years, of course he would be a baby to them.

When the Song couple received the news, they were shocked and angry hearing that their precious little son was caught up in an accident that could cause his legs to be unusable in the future. Their son had never been in contact with pain before, and since this is Song Yu's first time, it must have been very painful and torturous for him.

The Song couple and their daughter waited impatiently outside the emergency room with Song Li'er helplessly walking back and forth biting her thumbnails.

Song Wei, the siblings' father, had a solemn face waiting for the doctor to bring news of their son, but at the same time, he had to called back to his company to give them orders as they were supposed to start an important business meeting with a few other companies when his children arrived. It was fortunate for him that everyone gave him face and decided that the meeting would be rescheduled until further notice to Song Wei's convenience. After all, who doesn't know that the Songs' little son was precious to them, and they wouldn't want to offend him for holding him back because of a measly meeting in comparison to Song Yu.