✧ PROLOGUE: A Single Bored Dog ✧

➽───────────────❥ ➽───────────────❥ ➽───────────────❥

It has been a few months now, Song Yu requested he returned home to recuperate, and the hospital released him. If there was anything else that needs attending to, the family's personal doctor would check up on him.

Within those months and definitely in the future, his parents and sister pushed back most of their schedule to be with him for the day, in case he felt sad that he couldn't walk anymore. But surprisingly for them, their little son/brother, who's never been in contact with pain, never complained about his legs at all.

It looks like he didn't even care about it as much. It was an inevitable event, and if a miracle happened, then his legs could be cured, but the chances are only 1%. Song Yu knows that he would ever use his legs again, and he felt it gave him a break from the toxic outside world for rest of his life. Maybe there would be fingers pointing and laughing at him for being a vegetable, but he doesn't mind.

(A/N: what a pure soul hehe~)

His only personal regret is that he can't look for a boyfriend anymore. It was one of the things he wanted in life is to be top by someone. Sadly for him, with his height of 185 cm and a hot body that screams 'GONG' itself, he would always have those meng shous and flirty women with sexy bodies coming after his junior and of course, money. Who doesn't want to be kept by this second young master of the Song family?

Too bad for those shous and women, he's a pure SHOU himself, so roll! Get away from him! He wants a man, with a girthy and hard shaft, to rail him hard in his chrysanthemum. How hard can that be?

Apparently, it's very hard because every man with a girthy and hard shaft would hate him! It was due to their partners leaving them to climb a bigger ladder to fame and wealth. It's not his fault, blame your own partners for your break up!

Song Yu pouted and thought of the great opportunities to hook up with the perfect gong, but those he met were vinegar-eating scums. Even if there was a one that's okay, they still got to step over his parent's and sister's "dead body" in order to date him.

Aiyoo. His dream was crumbling everyday. He'll forever be a single dog! His sister has a pretty girlfriend that loves her, and she also loves her girlfriend back, but he wants man to spoil him too!

Ugh. I'm bored.

He sat there for awhile before deciding to give Song Li'er a call. She picked up within 3 seconds of calling.

"Hello? What are you calling jie for?"

"Jiejie, help me..."

"Huh? Did someone bully you? Jie will beat them up!"

"No, no, no. Where would I get bully when I'm in bed everyday? I'm just bored. Do you have anything for me to kill time with?"

"You're right...ehem...let's see..."

From Song Li'er's side, the sound of a door opening passed through Song Yu's ear, so he wondered if it was his sister's fiancé.

"I hear a door opening. Is that Lu-jie?"

"Correct! Your Lu-jie is with me right now. We were planning on going out for a date at the mall later."