❦ ARC 1-0: The Rosy Villain ❦

➽───────────────❥ ➽───────────────❥ ➽───────────────❥

In Reborn to Become the Crown Prince's Wife. I'm in Heaven!, it started off with a 17-year old girl named Liang MeiGui that fell down a cliff during a school hiking trip with her class.

A little background information about Liang MeiGui, she was known as the campus belle because she was the most beautiful girl that ever existed according to the book. No one had a pinch of her beauty, and due to that, she became the boys' white moonlight and the girls' subject of hate.

Being the target of the girls' envy, it was common that they would come up with a scheme to ruin her. The perfect time to set their plan in action was coincidentally the upcoming school hiking trip. They thought that anything could happen when they were up on the mountains and forest, so whatever they secretly planned to do to Liang MeiGui, there would be no evidence that points to them except an accident that happened along the way with the excuse of the campus belle being the victim.

It would be the perfect plan! Which they thought to themselves the day before they proceed with their plan.

When the day finally came, the group of scheming girls were not hesitant to take action right away. However, they needed to wait for the perfect time, which was during their hike up the mountain for a nice scenic view.

There was bound to be some accident at some point when hiking up the mountain, for example, like slipping, falling, and injuring themselves. This would mean that the students would need to be extra careful in order to avoid any accident, and the school couldn't afford to offend these students' parents. Liang MeiGui was from a very influential and wealthy family, so the school definitely didn't want to offend her family or else they were in big trouble.

Liang MeiGui happened to be one of the very last people in line while her classmates formed a line to easily hike up the side of the mountain. This was the golden opportunity. There were some of the girls from their group walking in front of Liang MeiGui, so they basically blocked her from everyone else's sight since she was way in the back.

Anything that could happened won't be seen by anyone, so one of the girls who's walking in front of her, immediately proceed with the plan and suddenly stopped in her track, causing Liang MeiGui to accidentally bump into her.

One little bump lead to an unfortunate event for Liang MeiGui.

Just as she bumped into the girl in front of her, she lost her footing, slipped on some rocks below her feet, and fell off the edge of the mountain.

On the other hand, the girls secretly celebrated in their minds before going into acting mode in front of the class. The girl Liang MeiGui bumped into screamed and caught the attention of her teacher and classmates.

And then what happened next was they simply explained that Liang MeiGui lost her footing and fell off the edge by herself. The boys didn't believe them as they knew the girls had some animosity towards their goddess.

Everyone at some point knew that the girls had a very bad attitude towards Liang MeiGui behind her back, except the target herself doesn't know as she believes that everyone in the world is her friend. The people that didn't have any negativity towards her felt pity.

The teacher had to report the incident to the headmaster, and the headmaster himself was sadden and frustrated by the fact that the school's role model was gone. The group of girls' petty little excuse in killing someone was unacceptable.