✧ PROLOGUE: DouDou the Little Fairy ✧

➽───────────────❥ ➽───────────────❥ ➽───────────────❥

Timeskip, it had been a few months of binge reading all the hundreds of books that Ming Lu sent Song Yu. He read it all, and was once again bored.

Actually, he was on his last book, specifically the last chapter of the book, titled Becoming the Wife of a Tsundere. It was kind of dog-blooded in a way, but in the end everyone had a happy ending, except the villains obviously.

Hah~ I managed to almost read read everything. After turning this last page, it's over. I need to call Lu-jie to bring me more!

When reading these novels for the past few months, Song Yu noticed that it was all written by the same author: H.D.

Whoever H.D. was, Song Yu admired them for coming up with all these fascinating ideas and writing all these novels. He really wants to meet the author, but unfortunately, the author lead a private life and doesn't want anybody to disturb them in any way. He respected their decision, and held off the idea of meeting them when Ming Lu told him that.

Just as Song Yu flipped the page, he suddenly felt like he was spinning crazily for a mere second, and then a white room came in sight.

Eh? What in the world just happen? Where am I?

For a minute, he sat there thinking, when he thought of the idea.

"Don't tell me this is the space that it'll make me hop into different worlds with a system that appears giving me tasks, and stuff like that in the novels, right? Something like that can't really happen..."

"But of course, it will happen!" An unfamiliar, childish voice suddenly echoed in the empty room and startled him.

"Eek! You almost gave me a heart attack!" He clutched his heart, indicating his startled reaction.

He turned to where the voice projected from and what he saw was a little girl with wings hovering in mid-air. She looked like a little fairy. What else can he say?

"Hello! I'm sorry about that! It's just that I'm super-duper excited to see a person in ages!"

"In ages you say..."

Song Yu hesitated as he didn't expect his current situation to be like this. He would never thought that the possibility of transmigrating to different worlds would happen to him. He was lowkey excited and confused at the same time.

"Umm. Can you explain what's going on?"

"Definitely! I'm happy to inform you that you are able to transmigrate into different worlds, and these different worlds happen to be from all the novels that you've read! Isn't that exciting?"

"You said that I have the ability to transmigrate into all the books I read in the past months, does that mean that I can pick whatever book I can go to?"

"Yes! You can go into any world at any time, but once you picked one world, you have to complete it before you can move onto the next. To complete the world, it means you have to die."

"So I don't need to follow the plot? I can just do whatever I want?"

"Mhmm! Dying doesn't necessarily mean that you die according to the plot because you can do whatever you want! I know you were bored, so I brought you here to experience some fun in other worlds! You love these novels so why not experience it first hand?"

"You do have a point...So I can do whatever I want...Hehehe...whatever..."

Currently in Song Yu's mind, he imagined himself meeting the male characters in the novels, especially the male leads or protagonists. Those ripped muscles and hot bodies, not to mention the big dick. Everything he desired in a man would be found on the protagonists. He definitely was excited for sure!

"First, what's your name?"

"You can call me DouDou!"

"Okay, DouDou, second question, can I like transmigrate right now?"

"Sure! Anymore questions?"

"Are there any rewards from doing this aside from killing my boredom?"

"For all I can say, you are able to bring one item from each world as a souvenir back to your original world. I'll let you in a little secret. There are worlds that have a sort of magical medicine that can cure any illness or injury, presumably your legs can be healed if you manage to get your hands on it."

"Really? I can walk again? Wouldn't everybody question why a cripple like me miraculously had medicine pop out of nowhere and then my legs cured over night?"

"Don't worry about the time in the real world. One trip to another would mean that it's happening in your sleep. Only when you are sleeping you are in that world. For example, you were very tired from binge reading the novels all night and fell into a deep sleep. Within the hours that your are asleep, you are transmigrated in one of the books. No matter how many years you live there, unless you die, you would wake up again in the real world. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"En. I see. Thank you, DouDou."

"No problem! Now that the explanation is out of the way, which book would you like to go to? Take your time choosing. There's no rush!"

"Hmm...I think the first book that I've read. Reborn to Become the Crown Prince's Wife. I'm in Heaven! Yes that one."

"Ooh~ What do you plan to do there? I forgot to tell you, but when you transmigrate over, you basically start life over again from the beginning, meaning you would start as a newborn baby and live your life as you grow older."

"Starting life over, that's kind of a pain to deal with, but that's fine. It's part of the experience."

"That's okay. As this is your first time, you have to start life over again. However, as you progress through five worlds, you can get an item from the fifth world that would grant you to transmigrate to any period in the book."

"Oh, that makes sense. So I would transmigrate into a character that already exists in the book, right?"

"Correct! You are familiar with the storyline. Your character would be chosen for you if you wanted to ask."

"Okay, okay. I get it. DouDou, I'm ready to cross over."

"Alrighty! You will have me as an assistant if you need anything. Have fun on your first trip! I will start transferring you over in 30 seconds."

After 30 seconds passed, Song Yu blacked out.

➽───────────────❥ ➽───────────────❥ ➽───────────────❥
Final part of the prologue done! Next will be Arc 1!