Postliminaries | Author's Note

Hello Mickey Mouse Club House Members!

This is where our lovely journey comes to an end. You have made it to the end of the book, and I am so happy you have! Did you enjoy it? Feel free to DM me or even comment and tell me!

Aislin is also coming out on AMAZON! So get ready to buy yourself your own paperwork version on Amazon! 

It should be out soon so keep a lookout. 

Their will be a sequel! I'm not gonna leave you in the dark like that.

In the sequel, It's going to be from Lelands POV and it's his journey after getting the news of Aislin's passing.  It will be out at some point, just not right now. I will have it up soon but I won't be posting on it right away, but add it to your library or reading list so you can get notified when I do start posting.

(EDIT: BOOK TWO IS UP AND PUBLISHED)

Since this book is completed, I am going to be posting chapters on 'Slave of Destruction', so go check it out if you haven't already!

I also am going to be making a series of books about the MCs and their backstories. So after the sequel is Leland then Kingsley then August and so forth.

Thank you Nan for being such a big help as my friend and Co-writer <333

To everyone who read to the end of this book, I thank you. Thank you for deciding to read this story. Thank you for sticking with me and my writing for the last 2 years this book has been in the making. This book couldn't have happened without you deciding to read it.

I hope you all have a great day! Love you all, and thank you for reading! Xoxox 💋💋

Lots Of Love,

- Mikaylah ✨