Chapter Three-Yuki

After she shot up out of the bed, I went downstairs and talked to Tohru."She left already. Her name is Meii, Meii Haruo. She said she would be late for her first day at her new school. I guess that means we should head to school, too.""Oh, yes, school. I washed Kyo, you, and I's uniforms. Not all together, though. Because you gotta seperate the lights from the darks and then you have to-""School. Now. Lets go.""Good morning Kyo-Kyo!"Tohru said. We head out the door. Halfway to school, we found Meii unconscious on the path."Oh dear, I belive she must have fainted. We should call Hari." We brought Meii back to Shigure's house."Oh, I see you have found the mystery girl,again,"Shigure sighs.  "She is not the mystery girl anymore, Yuki found out her name. She is Meii Haruo. Yuki suggested we call Hatari, do you think we should?""I do suppose that would be best, considering that Yuki has found Meii unconscious twice now." We called Hari and he said he would be over in a few hours, so we waited until he came over. "Why did you call me over?""WE CALLED YA OVER BECAUSE THAT DAMN RAT FOUND A GIRL PASSED OUT TWICE AND WE NEED YOU TO CHECK HER OUT!" Sigh, sometimes I just wish Kyo would shut his mouth. Poor Meii.