Chapter Twenty Five-President of the Prince Yuki Fan Club

Our first meeting of the new semester."Repeat. Do not touch the Prince's belongings.""Do not touch the Prince's belongings.""Do not enter the Prince's house.""Do not enter the Prince's house.""Do not talk to the Prince unless accompanied by at least two other members.""Do not talk to the Prince unless accompanied by at least two other members."I am kind of glad that I was held back from graduating because I get another shot with Prince Yuki. Another chance to tell him how I feel. I look out the window to see him talking to a blonde chic. Ugh, another Tohru Honda witch to deal with. At least she doesn't have a Hanajima. I must find out her name so I can figure out how to get her away from my beloved Prince Yuki."Can one of you find out the new witch's name?""Yes ma'am,"Number Two shouts out. I watch blondie walk away from Prince Yuki. Perfect. Wait. Oh, she is just telling something to a friend. What is going on? All I see now is Prince Yuki put his lips to blondie's forehead. Oh man, do I hate her!"Ms. President, I have found out the witch's name. Her name is Meii Haruo." Oh, wait, what are they doing now? Oh. My. Gosh! They're  ki-ki-kissing!