Chapter 17

(Y/N pov)

As we got home i laid down on the couch and sat there while the others looked at me and said.

"You have any idea what you could have done to yourself again"ahri said while leaning in front of my face i smiled and kissed her mouth and she did as well but then backed off and then they looked at me and forced me to stay on the couch even having akali and seraphine sitting on my lap and ahri and kaisa sitting on my side and eve staying back in case I escape there grips then eve said.

"Can you please stop doing things on your own please you have us to help you"eve said and then I just told her.

"Im just doing my job"I told eve then she said.

"But every time you do things like this you always get hurt"she said then she sighed and then said.

"If you need me i'll be in my room"eve said while leaving us and I looked at the others the rest sitting around me watching eve leave then I asked them saying.

"Is it cool if I go to eve to comfort her"I asked them they look at me and said.

"Well we are going to go shopping anyways so have fun"ahri said and the others got off me and walked to the elevator and left the house and I got up and went to eve room and I knocked on it got no response then knocked on it again to hear.

"What do you want"she said then I just said.

"Can I come in eve"I asked her there was silence then she opened the door and I walked in and she shut the door went to her chair and sighed saying.

"Can you please don't harm yourself when we are here to help"she said sitting on her chair and I looked at her then I walked to her and just told her.

"I'll try my best alright if I can I try my best for you girls to help"I told her then she smiled and then she asked.

"Where are the others"she said then I told her.

"They went to go shopping why do you ask.

"Cause I want to do this"eve said I looked at her and she tackles to the bed and she kisses me passionately and then she separated and started to take her clothes off and say.

"I need some relief and you are the thing that helps it"eve said.

(Lemon warning)

As eve just kissed me more aggressively and then started to unbuckle my pants and then we release on the kiss and she pulls down my pants to reveal a harden cock and eve smirks saying.

"Mommy likes and you hide a package like this"she said then started to suck it and it felt so good  with her tongue going around my cock and I asked.

"Can I guess that you did this a lot of times with many people have you"I asked her and then she looked at me and said.

"Yes I have but all of them were a disappointment but you I will get used to this"she said while she starts to suck again and then I held eve head and push it down and she gargled it and then I cam in her mouth and then she looked at me while swallowing it and then said.

"A bit rough are we I like that"eve said as pushes me down and sits above and then slams down and had a moan released saying.

"Such a beast I'm going to enjoy every second of this"she says as she starts to bounce up and down and we both started to moan and then I picked her up and placed her on the bed and slammed her harder and more moans came from her the she said as she started change saying.

"This is going to be fun and don't even think i'll let you go"a changed eve looked like a demon and I quickly pounding her and she held a tight grip on me and started to moan and then she turned me over smiled and said.

"Im the one who will be dominating you darling"she says as she very quickly goes up and down and pins me down smiling at me but I overpowered her grip and turn her over to see a stunned eve then told her.

"If that the case I will be winning this fight"as I pound her very quickly leaving a shocked eve as a moaning mess then she looks at me and I look at her and we kiss each other for dominance and after separating I told her.

"How about you be a good demon and beg your master to cum in you"I told her she was reluctant at first then after 2 minutes of nonstop pounding quickly she finally let it out saying.

Come on give it to me darling I need it in me"after I smiling then grabbed her pushed her to the wall and rammed fast in her vagina and came inside of it then carried her back to the bed for her to revert back and we laid there and eve said.

"I need mor of this animal from you it feels good darling"she said I looked at her kissed her and said.

"You will be getting a lot more later on eve but calm yourself you demon succubus"I told her she laughed at me and we laid there for a bit.

(Lemon ends here)

As we finish and laid there for a bit I got up and put on my clothes and so did eve and we walked out the room and went to the living room to still see it empty and then we both looked at the time to see only half an hour passed then I asked eve.

"How long do your shopping trips usually last I would have been back about 15-20 minutes ago"I asked her then she looked at me and then laughed at me looked at me and kissed me again then saying.

"Darling it takes us more than half an hour to do shopping and what do you want to do when there not here yet"she looked at me I looked at the time and told her.

"We could either just have fun playing around and maybe wreak the house or we could watch a war movie"I told her then I went to the couch and she thought for a bit then said.

"Let watch a war movie instead I don't want to wreak the house again and leaving another mess"she said walking over to the couch and I turn on the tv to watch a movie called midway and eve sat close to me but I scooted her closer to me wrapping my left arm around her waist then she responded by putting both her hands on my chest and back and laid her head on my shoulder and we sat there watching the entire movie and enjoying the movie and waiting for an hour and we heard a elevator ding and the girls came out laughing and they saw what we were watching and the situation we were in akali immediately jumped on my shoulder ahri took my right side and Seraphine and kai walk to my lap and both sit on different legs and then they asked.

"What war movie are you watching"akali asked then I told her.

"We are watching midway where the Americans are fighting the Japanese in a sea battle"I told them then they watch the scene we were on.

After finishing the movie the girls around me got off and then I ask.

"Why is it every time one of you is next to me the others come around me"I ask them then they look at me then said.

"Well we always don't want one to get one over us sorry for that"they said then they all walk off with all their bags and I just walk to my room to sleep and when I got in my room I got a knocked I open the door to see kai and sera at the door and they asked.

"Is it ok for you to come with us to a dance to help us"they asked with kai sad and then I just said.

"Sure and why are you sad kai"after I said that a happy kai hugged me and thanked me then she let me go and then I was confused then sera said.

"Yeah about that she was sad about when she was going to fail the dance with out any one so she asked you"sera said then I nodded and then she left before I hugged her and kissed her and went to sleep.