Chapter 31

(Y/N pov)

I was sitting down on the couch and I looked at the time and saw it was it was 2:23 pm and as I waited on the couch and then I decided to look at my phone and waiting around doing nothing I hear.

"Yo Y/N we are ready to start practicing"akali said then walked towards me then pulls me up and then I said.

"Alright is the other already waiting for us for practice"I asked akali then as akali looked at me then she nodded and then I sighed then I followed behind akali then as we walked into the elevator and took it down and after sitting in the elevator for 1 minute and then after the elevator door opened and I saw the other girls sitting down on the ground floor the girls were drinking water and then as they looked over to us and then they waved at us and then as both me and akali get out the elevator the girls get up and stretched as they prepared for a practice routine I sat down on left side of the wall while the girls get into position then as waited for the girls to start dancing then ahri asked me before they started saying.

"Are you sure you don't want to do this you always don't have to do everything for us"ahri asked while I stood up and then placed my arm around her and then said.

"Do I have to tell you I'm doing this for all of you girls because I love you all"I told ahri as she smiled then hugged me back then released the hug and then said.

"Thanks for that Y/N I'm glad that I met you"ahri told me as she turned around then walked towards the middle and gets into position and after words they start practicing while I stood there watching and observing what happens and after watching the girls practice for 10 minutes they all sat down on the ground and then I got up and walked towards them and then said while in front of them.

"Ok so after seeing what you girls can do and some tips for some of you to get better let first start with you ahri"I said then the others looked at me then ahri was interested to what I was going to say then I started to talk.

(Time skip because I wouldn't know what I will say)

after I explain all there mistake and things they need to fix I started to leave then kai asked.

"Hey where are you going Y/N"kai asked me then I turned back to them and said.

"Well I'm going shopping for food we are low"I told kai then as I her and then I hear kai say before I press the elevator button.

"But we are not low on food we are fine"kai said then as I pressed the button and walked in the elevator and then said to kai.

"Im going to get snacks for akali you know how much she eats so I'll be back"I told them then pressed the elevator button and went down and pulled out my mask and put it on then as I get to the first floor I walk out and head towards the supermarket and then I pull out my wallet and look inside to see the credit card I had placed it back in my wallet then placed it in my pocket and walked my way to the supermarket and walking for about half an hour till I got to the front door and then walked in the door and after walking in then after looking around for the ring store and after looking around and not being able to find the ring store I look around to see a worker walking around I walk up to him and then asked.

"Hey excuse sorry to waste your time but do you know where the ring store is"I asked him being polite and then he looked at me and smiled and then said.

"Yeah it is on the 3rd floor when you take the escalator up and take a right afterwords"he told me and as he pointed to the direction he told me I look back at him and then said while walking away.

"Thank you for that sir have a nice day"as I left him while walking/jogging to the escalator and then getting on the escalator then waiting as it starts to take me up slowly and as I got to the top and then as I look right and then I see the ring store and as I got off the escalator then walked my way into the ring store and walked in as I see no one available I wait on the front counter and then after waiting 3 minutes someone came in front of me and behind the counter and asked me.

"Hello sir How may I help you today"he asked me as I look back at him I look down on the display and asked him.

"Is it possible for me to get 6 rings for marriage"I asked him then he looked at me shocked and confused then he asked me.

"Can I ask why you need that many marriage rings"he asked me while I laughed a little and then I told him.

"Well there are 5 girls that I love and they all love me back and I want to spend all my life with them"I told him he nodded then as he then looked at the display and then he released went away and after 2 minutes he came back and I saw.

As I look at the rings while I looked at them he told me.

"It will be 120k for the rings in total"he told me then I took out my wallet and then took out the credit card and swiped it then put in my pin then after words he said while placing the rings in a box.

"Thank you for the purchase and I wish you the best of luck in the marriage"he said then I took the box and placed it in my pants then I walked out the store and looked around the store to see a grocery store and I walked over to it and went inside and looked around for the chips.

(Time skip cause I need to get this over with)

After buying all the chips for akali I started to walk home and as I walked my way home from the store and after only 2 minutes of walking a purple car stops next to me and then the window went down and I saw eve then eve said.

"Get in the car darling"eve asked me then as she opened the trunk I placed all the chips and other groceries in the car shut the trunk and got to the passenger seat opened the door and sat down shut the door and as I put the seat belt on eve asked me.

"So what we're you actually doing at the store"eve asked me I looked at her and then said.

"I was just looking around the store ok"I told her then eve laughed at me then started reaching for my pocket then pulls out the box of rings then says.

"Here the thing darling I know you installed the trackers but here the thing I called you and when you answered I thought you answered but you were busy then heard you say you were getting rings for us and everyone else in the studio heard it as well so care to explain"eve started to question me then I started to get embarrassed then as eve started to laugh at me then she points to the back and as I look back I see the others trying to not laugh as I look back and then just fall down on the seat and then they all started to laugh but then get a hand on my shoulder and heard eve say.

"It ok darling we don't want to make fun of you but what type of ring did you pick"eve asked then I couldn't speak then I pulled out the box of rings then eve picked the box then opened it and let the others see and then they looked at me then they looked back at me and said.

"Ah daring you really like us this much"after eve said that I couldn't handle it then I exploded with embarrassment and passed out.