ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Today, you've decided to pick up the sketchbook you've left behind for a long time and go to the park. I mean what else is there to do? Yoshino has school, Okkutsu is doing your missions and Gojo is working(surprisingly), they're the only options you had, except that you couldn't choose any of them at the moment.

You sat on the most hidden bench you could find and flipped through your sketchbook, then shutting it as soon as you saw your old drawings. You opened it again slowly as if it could bring hell upon you if you're not careful. A few pages are drawings of that you are fond of, such as Gojo and Fushiguro. You thought you hid them pretty well, but somehow Gojo manages to find it every time and tease you about it. Then ripped pages came into your sight. You knew exactly why you ripped them out. It's the person that you tried really hard to erase from your life. 

He was one of the reasons why you left your sketchbook behind.

Flipping the pages quickly, you tried to not think about it as you looked for a blank page. You found a blank sheet eventually, so you traced whatever was on your mind onto the paper. Except that there was nothing on your mind.

No head, thought empty, You thought to yourself as you scribble random circles here and there.

A dog's barks caught your attention, your eyes sparkled as you watch a dog running around across from where you were sitting. Its ears bouncing as it ran, making you cover your face and squeal. You almost got a heart attack from the cuteness. Then you saw a familiar figure going up to it, bending down to ruffle its fur.

Ah, it's the onigiri boy, you secretly gave the boy a nickname due to his unique way of expression, though you never really talked to him personally.

I'm not ready for the awkwardness, you thought to yourself as you got up slowly, you remembered that discovery channels talked about animals moving slowly to avoid being seen by predators, you are going to find out if that works for humans today.

"Don't move," the familiar voice went straight into your skull, making you froze in an awkward position.

I guess that trick doesn't work on humans, you could only think helplessly as he approached you, why am I so good at making things awkward and embarrassing? That is my natural talent, isn't it? Oh God, he musT BE MAD I-

Then he kneed you in the poples from behind, almost causing you to nearly fall over. You snapped your head back to look at him, and he stared back innocently.

"Konbu.⁽¹⁾"

"...It's good to see you too, Inumaki-kun."

You both sat back on the bench you tried to leave. He sat next to you, feeding pigeons while you clutched on your sketchbook and went through the seven stages of grief inside your head. 

"Takana?⁽²⁾" Inumaki seemed to notice your distress and turned towards you.

"...uh, I'm okay?" not too sure about the message he was trying to convey, you replied with hesitation.

He tilted his head, seemingly not convinced by your words. You couldn't read his expression well due to his high collar covering half of his face.

A gut feeling tells you that he is a kind person though. You heard from Okkotsu that the reason why he expresses himself in this way is that he doesn't want to hurt people. That alone gave you a good impression of him, but that doesn't help the anxiety that was rising up.

Then he reached his hands out towards you, you flinched slightly but stopped yourself from moving back since you didn't want to upset him.

Then he placed his hands on your head.