**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 1st Anniversary ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Note: I know it hasn't been a year on this site yet- I just wanna post this here too lolol. Anyway, thank you all for being here even though there isn't much of you here lol. I really appreciate your comments and support, they always make my day wayyyy batter uwu
Anyway, late merry Christmas and happy new year!! Let's have a great year together next year!!! :3

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

You were once again on the streets buying desserts for Gojo.

This man literally has the ability to teleport wherever the heck he wants, yet he still makes you buy stuff for him. Sometimes you really don't know why you are still friends with him. Welp, friendship beats anything, it's unstoppable. You thought as you walked past a crowded store for the sixth time.

One day, one day there will be fewer people there, you clenched your fist and thought.

You went there early in hopes that there would be fewer people. Turned out there was literally no one in the shop except for the cashier, so you decided to come back later since it was too awkward. Though when you went back, it was already stuffed with countless monkes people. To conclude, you had been strolling around for at least three hours already. Despite that you are mentally not going to give up, your legs are already crying out for you to find somewhere to sit.

"Someone please save me," you sobbed under your breath as you watched the line getting longer and longer.

Suddenly, a car pulled up not too far away from you. You brightened up, it was a car of an assistant director. Just your luck! There will probably be someone familiar that can help you buy stuff. A person with a mask covering their face stepped out, you could barely recognise them. It was most likely someone that you don't know, you slumped back in disappointment.

However, the person is walking in your direction. You looked around dumbly to see if there were any acquaintances, only to have your heart stop the moment you realised that the person is really coming at you, not to mention that there were more masked people coming out from the vehicle.

Right when your brain had finally decided to do a fight or flight response, your arms were grabbed by them and dragged you into the vehicle.

"Who are-" you were not able to cry out for help we a cloth muffled your voice.

No matter how hard you struggle, you couldn't break free. To make the situation worse, they had tied you up and blindfolded you. You could only hear the car door slamming shut as two people sat next to you to hold you down, then you felt the vehicle moving.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked quietly, it felt almost like speaking to an empty well.

If you were honest, rather than being scared of them kidnapping you, you fear more for their safety. Not that you're THAT strong, you just knew it won't be pretty if Gojo or Geto deals with this themselves You tried using your cursed technique to break free yourself, but the rope that was tying you down seemed to be interfering with your cursed energy.

All you could really do was wait and see what's going to happen. As long as you can find a way to untie yourself, you can definitely escape. Since you can't do anything about it anyway, it won't hurt to take a nap. With that being your last thought, you nodded off casually.

"We're here," a nudge woke you instantly.

The moment you opened you tensed up, listening carefully to your surroundings as they led you somewhere. You walked up some stairs in a seemingly empty building, they were nice enough to steady you every time you tripped.

You were sat down at a chair, footsteps scurrying away without a pause. They didn't even retrain you on the chair, you rolled your eyes as you were sure that they had underestimated you. You tried standing up, only to stagger and fall on your face. Alright, whatever they were thinking they're not that far off after all.