ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Bribing Gojo was almost as easy as you thought.

Almost.

"Have you decide to abandon me?" He wouldn't stop whining when you asked him if you could take a day off, "you have grown wings and now you have decided to fly away and leave me behind?" He then took off his blindfold and clung on you with his long limbs, using his pretty-boy appearance to sway you.

"It's not that," you thought you would be immune to it at this point, but his close-up face and the way his long eyelashes fluttered made your heart skipped a small beat. Just a tiny, insignificant beat. You continued on as you tried to ignore the heat crawling up your face, "Okkotsu-kun is leaving Japan soon, and I don't know how long do I have to wait to be able to see him again," he was so close that you could feel his eyelashes tickling your cheeks, so you pushed his face away with brute force, hoping that he wouldn't see your embarrassed expression, "I will buy you Daifuku and sweets, okay?"

"But, But," you could feel how his lips formed a pout through your hand, "those things are not equivalent to your love."

"I won't buy any for you then,' you deadpanned.

"Noooooo," he wailed, warping his grip on you got even tighter, resembling an octopus, "I need more than just sweets you know?"

"What do you want then?" You sighed, it's not like he'd let you have any other choices.

A sly glint crept into his crystal clear eyes as soon as those words left your mouth, "oh?" He removed your hand that was on his face and looked into your eyes, "so you're willing to please me? And do whatever I want?"

"W-whatever you say," you tried your best to avert your gaze, "you're way too c-close," your fully red face was in of him now.

"Let me think," he grinned and got ever closer, the way he spoke was like those weird ASMR videos, "how about this, let's go to a dessert shop," his breath tickling your ear as he spoke, "just you and me."

It sent shivers down your spine, which sparked desperation to escape, so you bit on his shoulder. He yelped and backed away, then he gave you the look that could be translated to 'what did I even do?'

"I'll go, alright?" You were beyond flustered as you grumbled, "you don't have to be this close."

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head a little, acting like he was clueless.

"...I'm gonna go," knowing that there was nothing that you could do about it, you rolled your eyes at him and turned away.

"Don't get kidnapped by strangers~" He called out behind you like a mother sending her child to school.

After so much hard work (mainly Gojo), you were finally able to make your way to the location that Okkotsu asked you to go to. To your surprise, it wasn't a lot of people, so little that you were able to have your own personal space and looked at the city. The sun was sinking deeper and deeper into the city, getting ready for a long slumber. In contrast, the streetlights were starting to wake up one by one, illuminating in the shades. It almost felt timeless in the bus, you were only able to notice that you had arrived when the bus came to a halt.

As soon as you got off the bus, you spotted a figure standing there with his back facing you. Snickering a little, you crept up to him. When you got really close, he turned his head a little. You thought he would catch you before you could ambush him, so you panicked a little and lunged at him, clinging onto his waist without a second thought. You could hear him yelp, but he reacted as fast as he could and caught you to make sure you both won't fall over. You might accidentally pull off his pants if he didn't do that.