Arena

The room is silent from that action that had just taken place. The Queen is raised upon the throne looking down on us. Passed the golden tapestries, the ruby laced candle holders and the many servants that line the wall.
"How dare you present yourself in such a manner in front of her Majesty!?" Says one of the sons behind her before he is cut off from a wave of the queen's hand.
"So you're the one parading around in my kingdom, without a care in the world, frightening my subjects." She says.
"Your majesty I assure you that there must be some misunderstanding here."
Sin assured.
"So you didn't enter this city without paying the entrance toll?"
"Well, no, but...."
"Nor did you illegally smuggle in two demi-humans and a Beast fallen into my city, knowing full well that they are outlawed here?"
"I only learnt about that recently your majesty."
"And you have taken one of my subjects hostage and brainwashed her." Looking at me when she says that.
Sin reaching his limit of tolerance and snaps, he extends his arm out beside him. It disappears up to just past his elbow into a tiny portal.
The rest of his arm is coming out of another portal in front of the queen with a dagger held right milli-units away from her face.
The five guards quickly take to action pointing their weapons at sin.
"Listen, your Royal Highness," Sin says, "I, nor my friends are bound to this country; nor are we bound to its laws or its throne. However, we have sworn ourselves to the royal bloodline, and your not a part of that now are you?" He pauses to take at the moment and continues,
"I am Adoasin Night-el Brightburn son of Lilkyla of the Goddess race and Valdoray the Demon king, heir to the throne of the underworld, leader of the Cardelian Gates and I will not take such insolence from a woman that has no blood ties to the king that I vowed to protect two-thousand years ago."
Damn, who knew he had such authority. Kinda hot not gonna lie. Snap out of it Nia, read the room.
He pulls back his arm through the portal and puts the dagger in his pocket. He takes a deep breath changes his expression to the cheerful self that he was when he entered the room.
"Now to get straight to the point. We'd like to know where the King's secret vault is."
"Ha, is that a joke?" Said the other son, "it isn't a real thing, it doesn't exist. Your searching for a myth."
"Quiet Dundray!" The Queen commands, "How do you know of this place?"
"Well my friend here, who isn't brainwashed, told us of 'certain' items within it that are ours to claim."
"How did you come across this information girl?"
I reply saying,
"I found it in some rune scripts of old Panrosian in the basement of the Grand Library."
"You can read Old Panrosian?"
"Your majesty, you're diverging from the matter at hand." Sin announced.
"What your asking is of the highest grade of classification. If you truly are who you say you are; you and your friends have a right to the contents of that room. As well as a pardon from the bylaws of this country."
"Thank you, your majesty."
"However, as it stands right now you are someone who just threatened the monarch of this kingdom and your action cannot go unseen."
"Oh yeah, that..."
"I hereby sentence you all to the Arena, to prove us of who you are and to pay for your actions."
Oh, that's not as bad as what I thought was gonna happen.

We're taken to this waiting room underneath the arena. The crowd gathering can be heard through the thick layered stone above us.
The doors open to the room and the others that were separated from us come tumbling in.
Medola rushes straight over to Codias worrying,
"Are you alright hun? You're not too badly hurt, are you? There gonna pay in one way or another."
"It's alright I've handled much worse."
"What happened?" Sin asked.
"Those useless poor excuses of guards chained up Codias from head to tail, dragging him around with no consideration; not like he was already cooperating. And then they had the nerve to prod him with spears to get him to move faster." Medola complained
"As I said, it's fine," Codias reassured her.
"No, it isn't." Now directing the conversation to Sin, "We knew if we retaliated, then that it might wreck whatever you guys were doing in the castle. Which by the looks of it didn't go well."
Sin worryingly smiles and says,
"I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we've been ordered to fight in the arena to prove who we are and pay for our crimes."
"Crimes?"
"With threatening the queen's life just added to it," Alixane added.
"Thank you Alix for your reminder." Sin remarked.
"Why am I not surprised," Medola commented.
"But the good news is that you get to relieve your anger out on those guards." A smile slowly crept across Madalay's face. "However we don't want to seem arrogant and just send you, so Jelira and Amadaia will accompany you."
They both in sync mumble 'yay'.
"Amadaia, question. Which familiar are you gonna use?" Sin asks.
"Hmmm, I think I'll let Delainz stretch his legs."
"Ok"
"Why do you ask?" I asked.
"I needed to know if I have to warp the area."
"Warp?"
Sin goes to answer but is cut off from the crowd as they start to cheer, and a voice announces the situation.
"It seems like we're up." Sin commented.
As we start walking to the stadium entrance the crowd goes quiet and the queen announces the conditions and introduces us. Sin walks out alone and addresses the crowd.
"Why hello!!. Good evening, good day, your majesty. Many of you don't believe us of who we are, so were going to give you a little demonstration. However, to give you a proper viewing a few things need to change."
Sin starts waving his hands and the stadium starts to grow, the walls get stretched out and expand. The crowd is gasping and screaming in confusion, and then it all stops.
"That's better. Now we have decided to put forth three of our fighters against the queens. We have Medola Oldenza, as you know her, The Gate of Tyranny. Now for viewer discretion, I've told her to not kill anyone. We also have Amadaia Brandel, also known as The Gate of Loyalty, the familiar tamer. And lastly Jelira Filts, The Gate of Control."
In a different voice and tone he quickly adds, "for viewers safely please keep your hand and body parts behind the wall. Children are advised not to watch. Thank you for your time."
What is he doing?
"There he goes again," Medola comments as she walks out, "being weird again."
The Queens calls out and says,
"Are all contestants ready?" Amadaia calls out,
"Delainz! I call to you!"
A massive portal opens, dwarfing her as the ground starts shaking. A giant head pokes through. A dragon!. It drags its front leg through, making a loud thud. The sheer size of it is clearly visible through the skin moving from side to side under its neck as it takes another step out of the portal.
The fifty soldiers on the other side of the area, begin to slowly step back. A long outstretched moment passes before the behemoth is completely out and the portal closes. It towers over the stadium, casting a shadow over half the stadium.
Amadaia, cheerfully calls out,
"Ready."
The queen, hesitant to reply, responds, "Begin!"
The soldiers charge the beast and Jelira charges them. Her large sword begins to turn black - the blackest of black - as if it was a void.
She cuts down one after the other, barreling her way through them. More soldiers come flooding in to support the others. That's a bit unfair, I call cheating.
Medola smiles and says,
"Good, more toys to play with." She practically teleports, moving faster than most people can keep up with. Jumping from one soldier to the next; cutting throats, snapping necks, anything she could possibly do that would fatally wound them yet keep them alive.
The soldiers fall like insects, laying on the floor trying to escape.
Amadaia even pulls out her sword and fends off a few soldiers, but her dragon does most of the damage. It lifts its claws and swipes it across the ground. Even crushing the soldiers under its mighty feet as it maneuvers around the arena.
The dragon turns around, flicking its tail across the stadium. Medola jumps over it as it passes and continues to go after any soldiers that are still standing.
Jelira ducks and calls over to Amadaia,
"Hey, keep a hold over your beast, it almost hit me," Amadaia replies,
"Whoops, sorry." With as much sarcasm that it can be clearly seen like the behemoth above them.
"Why you..."
The dragon raws as deafening the paralysed soldiers that lay on the ground.
Jelira jumps at Amadaia and lock swords, the impact the swords make carry out on the walls as they crack in a direct line of where the swords are facing.
"Alright, that's enough!!" Sin yells out. "No more. I think we've showed them enough."