Fifteen

Josh's POV: 

"You better not be taking me to my parents house." She says and I laugh.

"So that's the first thing you say to me? Not hi how are you Josh?" I say and she sighs.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. But no I'm not taking you to your parents house. I'm taking you home."

"Okay." She says and I sigh. I'm going to wait until we get home to ask her how much she had to drink.

Not long later we arrive at the Bontempelli residence. I help Tahlia get out of the car and we walk inside, slowly.

I help her walk up the stairs and to her bedroom where she flops down onto the bed.

"I'm so uncomfortable." She groans and I laugh.

"Do you want me to help you get changed or can you do it yourself?" I ask genuinely and she sighs. 

"Can you help me?" She basically begs and I chuckle. I walk to her dressing table where I know she keeps her pyjama's and I pull them out. 

She sits up as I walk over to her and I throw them at her. 

"So much for helping me." She says as she removes her top and puts her pyjama top on and I shrug.  

I decide to pull my phone out and go on it so that I am not making her feel uncomfortable as she's getting changed. 

I look up not long after and she's all dressed. 

I chuck her clothes in the basket she has for the laundry and take a seat next to her on the bed. 

"So how many drinks did you have?" I ask. 

"Four." She says and I look at her with my eyebrows raised. 

"That's a lie." 

"Four and a half to be exact." She says which makes me laugh. 

"Yeah, you're gonna be regretting this big time tomorrow." I say moving some hair out of her face and she smiles, snuggling up into me. 

We stay like that for a while until she sits up and climbs on my lap, which takes me by surprise. 

"W-what are you doing?" I gulp and she smirks. 

"What I know you want." She says running her hands down my back causing me to shiver and I sigh. 

I'm turned on, she's drunk. Not a very good combination if you were to ask me. 

"Tahls." I say looking into her eyes as she places kisses all over my face. 

I sigh. I don't want to give in, but I also do. I've been craving her since the last time we kissed. But as I said before she's drunk and I know if anything was to happen between us, she'll definitely regret it once she finds out. She's that type of person. 

"Tahls." I say again, trying to gently push her off me, but she is so damn stubborn she doesn't budge. 

I manage to push her off me and I get up from the bed and move near her chair. She glares at me.