Thirty Six

The next day I wake up wrapped in Josh arms, which shocks me a bit. But then I realise he was comforting me and must've fallen asleep as well. 

I turn over and look at him, he looks so adorable. His hair is messy, and his face is neutral as he breathes in and out in a steady pace. 

I turn back over and snuggle into him, closing my eyes as my bedroom door opens a little. I look over and see that Em is standing there. I look at her and frown as she points to the two of us and makes a shape of a love heart with her fingers and I roll my eyes at her. 

"Go away." I whisper and she laughs. 

"Don't worry, I'll tell Marcus he was just comforting you." She says with a wink and I roll my eyes. 

"That's exactly what he did." 

"You sure?" 

"YES!" I yell but whisper which makes her laugh. 

"I'll leave you two to it." She says closing the door as she walks out. 

I lean over to my bedside table and grab my phone. I look through my Instagram feed when a photo of Jack and a few of the other Saints boys pop up. I tap on to his profile to see that the posts he's posted with me are still there, which I am surprised about. 

I didn't post anything with him on an Insta post, but I did post him on my story, so I don't think people will notice, unless Jack deletes his posts, which I assume he will... one day. 

As I'm scrolling through his Instagram, looking at the posts, I can't help but tear up. I end up putting my phone down and snuggling back into Josh because I just keep stalking Jack. 

Not long later he wakes up and places a kiss on my cheek, turning me over so I can face him. 

"Morning." I say. 

"Morning." He says. 

"Did you have a good sleep?" 

"A very good sleep." He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes. 

"That's good." 

"Did you have a good sleep bubs?" 

"I did, all thanks to you." I say and he smiles. 

"Well, I'm glad I did my job." He says putting a strand of hair behind my ear. 

He looks so damn good for just waking up. I can't help but drool over him. It's bad, but I can't help myself. 

I look at him as he looks at me and he smirks. 

"What?" He asks and I sigh. 

"Nothing, you're hair looks funny." I say and he smiles. 

"You sure it's just funny? Cause you got a bit of drool here." He says wiping the corners of my mouth with his thumb. 

"Oh shut up." I say turning over and he laughs. 

"Bubs." He says picking me up and turning me around to face him. He pulls me onto his chest and he strokes my hair.