20

Hermione sat between Draco and Luna on the sofa as Chandra set everything up. As Chandra finished she lifted her head, slamming into the glass entertainment center. As she hissed pain she heard Hermione and Draco snicker, making her roll her eyes. She got up and glared at them before going to the sofa, handing Hermione a remote. Right when Chandra sat down Bella came walking into the room, arms crossed.

Chandra caught sight of her first and went red in the face, reaching over and giving Hermione a good slap to the back of the head. The Gryffindor glared at her cousin while she rubbed her head. When Chandra's eyes darted over to Bella's direction Hermione finally looked. 

Hermione froze when she saw her. All she could do was stare. She thought she looked amazing. The shirt was form fitting and showed off everything. The jeans were skin tight and ripped in several places. She couldn't understand why she didn't like dressing like that. Hermione took in every inch of the image in front of her before being abruptly brought back to reality by Chandra voice.

"Damn Mione, don't fucking drool on my carpet!"

Hermione blushed and checked herself before snapping back, not bothering to look at her.

"Shut up Chandra!"

Bella smiled lightly and walked up to the group, pointing to Draco and Hermione.

"Switch places…"

They did as they were told so now Hermione was on the outside and Luna was now sandwiched between Chandra and Draco. Bella let out a satisfied grunt as she sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her. She looked down at her clothes and back to Hermione with a grin. She tilted her head to bring her lips closer to her ear and whispered.

"She's right, they were way too big… but after a bit of magic they fit perfectly. And my ass looks fantastic in jeans."

Hermione's face burned bright red and her eyes went wide. Bella could feel the nervousness radiating off her body. She let out an almost silent laugh as Hermione looked at Chandra out of panic and spoke in almost a squeak.

"Are you gonna turn on the game or what?!"

Chandra snorted at her cousin's new red tint. After she composed herself she pointed at the remote that was still in Hermione's hand and spoke, her voice crackIng a bit as she tried not to laugh.

"You got the remote. You and Draco are first."

The red faced brunette huffed and started the game, glancing at her smirking witch beside her. Bella gave her a satisfied look and sat back, allowing Hermione to turn her attention to the game and Draco.

Bella sat there watching the four of them take turns with the game as Hermione and Chandra attempted to coach the other two. Luna and Chandra seemed to be getting along seamlessly as the night went on. At one point the Ravenclaw cleared a level on her own and Chandra laughed at Draco. Him and Hermione on the other hand were basically fighting over the remote. Draco would get frustrated with the muggle contraption and Hermione would groan and snatch the remote and do a bit of the level, showing him how to do each thing. The boy just took offense to it and resorted to mumbling and snatching the remote back.

At some point Bella watched as Chandra gave Luna the remote and left the room, clicking buttons on some kind of contraption before putting it to her ear. Bella rolled her eyes and looked at Draco, who was intensely studying Luna's hands as she pressed the buttons on the remote. Chandra returned after a short moment, only to get up again when there was a short knock at the door a bit later.

The red head went to the door for a moment and came back with four flat boxes. She walked in front of them, setting the boxes on the small glass table. She opened the box and spoke with a slight boom in her voice.