Taking revenge

Elsa and Serena got along well with each other and decided to hang out in the evening in the nearby themed cafe which had new theme every week.

After taking the fashion designing class with Serena, Elsa decided to look for Alon who might pass through the basketball court which happens to be on the way to the University's Gate where everyone passes through to go in and out of the university. Serena gave Elsa a water bottle and liquid glue as she required and asked

What are you gonna do with it Elsa?"

"Mmm nothing special....just wanna teach someone how to talk with ladies" Elsa said while smirking

Ooooohk"

Elsa emptied the water bottle and filled it with liquid glue and closed the bottle with the lid and started walking towards the basketball court along with Serena.

At Alon's side:

Alon was very angry at Elsa too and was thinking of how he should take revenge. He thought that everyone has to pass by the basketball court to exit or enter the University so he decided to go to the basketball court while thinking something.

Third person's pov:

Elsa and Serena went to the basketball court and saw someone playing basket ball. He was looking very hot and handsome while playing basketball. Elsa was mesmerized by the scene but soon snapped out of it before anyone noticed. And that person was none other than Alon.

Alon saw her coming to the basketball court and was a little shocked to not notice how beautiful she was looking earlier. Alon remembered his plan about revenge and threw the basket ball forcefully towards her.

Elsa saw a basketball coming towards her and tried to dodge but was a little late and basketball hit her shoulder which hurt alot. Seeing that his target was hit Alon smirked. On the other hand Elsa was once again fuming with anger and signalled Serena to do what she had told her before.

Serena went towards Alon and said while giving him the water bottle “Hi umm I saw you playing basket ball....you are very good at it. You must be thirsty, here have some water". Alon took the water bottle and said “Thanks". And opened the bottled to drink water and took a huge sip only to find out something sticky in his mouth. He tried spitting it out but could not do so as his lips were sticked together due to the glue. Elsa started laughing laughing and said “How you like that Mr.Chimpanzee" and laughed again.

You....You!!!!! I bill not spale you!!!!!(I will not spare you) Alon said with difficulty , gave Elsa a deadly glare and left with anger.

Hahaha that was funny....Did you look at his face Serena he was looking so funny" Elsa said happily after getting her mission accomplished.
“But my shoulder hurts now" Elsa said holding her shoulder that was hit by the ball.
Serena was still wondering if this Elsa was the same Elsa who was her idol and who used to not care about how anyone spoke to her...... And she was acting like a child now. She sighed and said to Elsa

“Let's go Elsa...you have taken your revenge. Now let's go to attend our next class or else we'll be late"

“Yeah ok...let's go"

They took their respective classes of today and went home afterwards.

______________________________

That's all for today readers
By the way i wanna give my readers a name and i came up with Storeaders
Story+readers=storeaders

Hehe hope it's not a bad one
And yeah....don't forget to vote for my story
Love you all♥