Newbie festival incoming

The professor entered the class and everyone took their seats.

“Good morning students! I have a good news for everyone. As you are all new here so in order to get yourselves recognized we decided to hold a Festival for you guys next week". The professor told everyone before starting the class.

“In this festival, there will be alot of competitions during day time and at night there will be a masquerade ball in which you'll have to wear an eye mask and you can't tell anyone about your identity".

“Be sure to participate in at least one competition everyone".

After hearing the announcement, everyone started chatting among themselves. But the professor started the class and everyone had to save their excitement for later.

____

Elsa and Serena came out of their class.

"So Elsa wanna go shopping today??" Serena asked making a puppy face.

“Don't make that face Serena! You are a fashion designing student so you should design and make your own costume for the ball" Elsa said getting serious.

“But ...but that means i have to first think of a design then make a sketch then collect all the material then make the ball gown.... IT IS A LOT OF WORK! "

“I can't do that" Serena said making a sullen face.

“Fine fine! I'll go with you but i won't do any shopping as I'm gonna design my own dress unlike you -_- " Elsa replied

“Yayyyy thanks Elsa!!!"

“Now i gotta buy the ball gown,a matching eye mask, some jewelry, shoes, and a little bit of make up too" Serena's excitement went all up.

Elsa“........."

"Anyways Serena you go and buy some food at the cafeteria..i have something to do so I'll return in a while"

“Oh ok" Serena said while running towards the cafeteria.

---------------

Elsa went towards the basketball court and started looking for someone.

Not being able to find him she went to the most secluded place of the Legend University where no one goes.

After reaching the most peaceful place she saw a figure lying against the tallest tree with his eyes closed.

Elsa went towards the figure and threw the little box at him which she had picked up from her home this morning and said.

“Here!! I don't like to owe anything to anyone"

That being said she immediately turned back and left leaving him in a daze.

“What's up with her!? And shouldn't she be in a hospital right now!!!" Alon said to himself and stared at the little box.

After getting a little curious he opened up the box and saw a brand new high tech watch which he hadn't seen before.

He wore the watch when suddenly a voice spoke

“Good afternoon Mr.Alon!!!"

“Who's there??" Alon spoke looking around to see who spoke

---------

And that's all for today
Tell your thoughts about this chapter in the comments
And don't forget to vote storeaders♥