From previous chapter:

I fell down, blood was rushing out of my head and i couldn't do anything. I heard 4 gunshots before i lost my consciousness

Alon who happened to pass by saw Elsa lying in blood. He subconsciously rushed to Elsa and pulled out his gun and the last 4 men were knocked down by him in an instant.

“Hey Lizard???You alright?" Alon asked the injured Elsa who had closed her eyes.

“Miss Lizard??"

“Pretty lizard??"

After getting no response from her Alon picked her up and took her to the the nearby hospital.

---

It was almost morning when Elsa found herself lying in a hospital bed with bandages all over her.

She tried to remember what happened last night only to find that she vaguely saw Mr.chimpanzee rushing towards her.

A nurse came into her ward when she was in her thoughts.

“who brought me here last night?" Asked Elsa

“Oh! It was a super handsome young man. He already left after paying your dues"

“Oh...ok when can i leave" Elsa asked while thinking something

"Your head has a heavy injury so the doctor advised you to stay for at least 5-6 days. Your other injuries will heal in no time so no need to worry about that" the nurse replied.

“I wanna leave now!" Elsa said while getting up.

"But... but the doctor...." Elsa had already left before letting her complete her words.

---------

Elsa went straight to her home to freshen up and picked something up from home workshop where she works on her new devices.

After reaching the University all students started looking at her as she had bandages on her head and arms.

Elsa entered the class only to find Serena staring at her like she has seen a ghost.

“What happened to you Elsie??" Serena almost shouted at her

“Who did this??"

“Why are you covered in bandages"

“Tell me who did this and I'll take revenge for you"

Elsa sighed “Calm down okay? Nothing happened...and you don't need to avenge me...those guys are already dead. And when did i get this weird nickname Elsie?? "

“Those guys are dead?? Wow i didn't know that my friend was this brave and as for your nickname...i thought of it just now"

“I didn't kill them....Chimpanzee did"

“Chimpanzee?? You mean Alon??"

“ Yeah" Elsa sighed while replying.

“Woah!!! I didn't know that he would still help the girl who gave him liquid glue to drink" Serena said jokingly. ^^

The professor came at that moment and those two had to stop talking.

___________________

Hey guys!!! I know it took long to update but it is wattpad's fault.
I can't seem to update my novel for a whole month now.
It always says that the chapter wasn't saved and i have to write it again....seriously!!! I've written it again and again and again
And now I'm irritated.
I will try to update the next chapter soon

Stay tuned
Please vote and comment♥