Chapter 1. The Unexpected Encounter

/Donald senpai's POV/ 🌸🥺👉🏻👈🏻💘💝💗✨💰🥰🍭🍬

I was sitting in my million dollar car watching my driver drive when it suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop, you idiot? Did I tell you to?" I yelled annoyed.

"I'm sorry s-s-sir but I think the c-c-car broke down. H-h-how about you t-take a walk while I try to see what's w-w-wrong. It might take some time." My dumb driver stuttered out.

"Do it as fast as you can or I'm gonna fire you." I said, my orange skin turning red from anger.

I opened my million dollar car's door and stepped out of it. My million dollar shoe seemed to sink into the WeT soil. The climate was humid and I felt MoiST.

I advanced into the forest. I feel something green in the corner of my eye. I looked over at it. I was mesmerized by its beauty. It looked over at me and shouted, " WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP? ARE YOU LOST BABYGORL?" Its green skin glimmered in the sunlight and its radiant beauty blinded my eyes.

/Shrek senpai's POV/ 😩😼👿💋💚🖤🥀⛓🩸

His orange skin shone so brightly in the sunlight, it made me want to explore and taste every inch of him. He looked at me.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP? ARE YOU LOST BABYGORL?" I asked, I didn't know how long I could resist him.

I looked to my left, cuz I'm never treated right, and saw donkey. He looked at me and smiled. He just confessed his love to me a minute back. I didn't love him, he's just an annoying donkey I'm stuck with for the rest of my life. I told him my feelings but he was too in love with me to notice that I didn't care about him.

I wanted that orange hottie who just trespassed into my property. He started walking over to me. He looked shy, "Hi umm do you know how far away I am from New York, I just visited Korea to meet my president Oppar." He said not meeting my eyes.

"Well you are still in Korea." I said.

"Oh ok umm.." He stuttered.

"Do you wanna come in? Maybe I can give you something to eat or drink."

"Yeah that would be nice." He whispered.

___

you better vote and comment 🔪