Chapter 4. The Heartbrocken Lovers

Shrek oppar's POV

Just when I thought I could forget and find someone new, there he is looking all too good begging me to come back to him. I resisted as much as I could but I didn't know how long I could until I fell for him all over again.

Donald looked furious and I didn't know what I could do to make him calm. 

Oli looked at me longingly. I decided to ignore him.

"How do you know Shrek sir?" Oli asked, trembling a bit.

"SHUT TF UP. LETS LEAVE." Donald shouted. Oli flinched hearing this.

He stepped down to my swamp and started to walk away with my ex bf. I ran and held his wrist. He turned back and looked me in the eye and said " Bye my love I hope to never see you again." If he really wanted to leave, why did his eyes say otherwise?

I watched as Oli got into the car and slowly pulled out of my driveway. I stood there crying my eyes out.

*flashback*

I was holding Oli's hand,  we both looked at each other and smiled excitedly. We were standing in the concert hall waiting for BTS to show up on stage. I remember how that was the last time I would feel Oli's love for me.

After a week or two Oli changed as a person completely. It was a big mistake of mine to introduce him to my favorite Kpop boy group. I didn't know it would immensely change him for the WORSE.😞

He did surgeries upon surgeries to look like Jimin, his bias. I knew I should have stopped him and I knew well enough it was only going to pull him away from me. But when I made up my mind to confront him it was already too late. The old Oli was never coming back EVER again, he buried his old self deep underneath and I doubt it was ever going to be seen again.

He came back home with his new husband. I was sad but horrified when I realized it was a cardboard cut out and not a real person and I was getting scared of Oli's sanity. He told me how much he loved Jimin more than me, he also said how Jimin would be capable of loving him more than I ever did and COULD. I was heartbrocken. He then decided it was time to break up.

"You are jinja dumb and disgusting Shrek." He said and left. 

*flashback over*

Donald senpai's POV

Donald senpai's POV

It was 12 months since I last met Shrek. It was a big mistake of mine to leave him. I don't go through a day without thinking about him at least a 100 times.

I fired my driver ever since then. Now I have a new one. He always wears a mask and never talks to me unless it's absolutely necessary I have never seen his face but I bet he could make me forget about Shrek but I shouldn't see him more than a driver. It would end his and my career and I don't want to see him suffer because of me.

"Are you going to the BTS concert scheduled for today?" I asked him, trying to hear his seggsy voice.

He tried ignoring me but I kept irritating him and he replied with a short, "no". I wish he was, I could go with him.

*time skip*

It was time for the long awaited concert. I would get front row seats as I was the president. 

After what seemed like hours I reached the venue. I was a nervous mess. 

It was crowded af. I stood close to the stage waiting for them to make an appearance. It wasn't supposed to start until 6:30 and it was only 6:00, which meant I have THIRTY WHOLE MINTUES TO MYSELF. So I decided to go to the restroom.

I pushed the restroom doors open when I saw Jimin. My heart started beating faster and faster but when I got closer I realized it was a cardboard cutout. I laughed to myself, probably a fan's. I walked to the first stall and pushed the door open and to my horror I saw Shrek and Oli making out.

I was heartbrocken once again. 

___

How would his old driver, Oli and his crush, Shrek react to him interrupting them. Also who is this mysterious new driver?

Read on to find out ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment 🔪