"Zachy, breakfast!" Jonah yelled as he set a plate of pancakes on the table. "Jack, come on down."

Corbyn ran downstairs in his NASA uniform. "Have you seen Daniel. He wasn't in bed when I woke up."

"He already went to work. He didn't want to face Jack after last night," Jonah replied as he sat down.

Zach ran downstairs with his backpack. He didn't say much as he ate his breakfast. He had gone back into his shell and he still felt sick from last night. When he was done he said goodbye and went to his bus stop.

Corbyn helped Jonah clean the dishes and grabbed his own backpack. "Bye Jon. See you after work," he said and ran to his car.

Jonah prepared himself a second cup of coffee to drink while he studied for a test he had later today. He closed his books an hour later and ran upstairs. Jack's door was still closed. "Hello?" He called as he knocked on the door.

Jack didn't respond and Jonah began to get worried. He opened the door and went inside. Jack was curled up in the bed seemingly asleep. He had tear stains on his face and Jonah knew he wasn't going to make it to his classes today. "Hey buddy. We're having one of those days huh?"

Jack nodded as he burrowed further under his blanket. Jonah took the boy's hand and led him downstairs to the couch. He handed Jack blankets and sat next to him. "Let's just watch some movies and relax. We don't have to talk about anything."

"Zach, wait up. I need to talk to you!" Tyler called.

Zach turned around as his best friend ran to him. "What's up?" He asked.

Tyler put an arm around Zach as they walked down the hall. "I went to Logan's house and no one was there. I was worried when you didn't come to school yesterday."

"Oh yeah. I'm staying with four guys while Logan is in the UK. Sorry. I was going to tell you."

"Just as long as you're okay," Tyler said as they sat down for lunch. "So, any of them hot?"

Zach blushed as he looked at the ground. "The dude. Jonah is super hot. The two boys Corbyn and Daniel are dating so I don't feel out of place as the only gay one. The other one, Jack is dating long distance."

"Seems you like it with them then," Tyler said happily.

"Definitely," Zach replied as he picked at his food.

Tyler frowned at how pale Zach looked. "Then what's wrong?" He asked.

Zach shook his head as he set down his fork. "I feel so weird."

Tyler quickly got to his feet. "Okay. Let's go to the nurse then."

Jonah picked up his phone and put it to his ear. "Hey. He threw up? Yeah, I'll be right there."

When Jonah arrived at the school he found Zach asleep on the small bed in the nurse's office. After signing the papers he went over to the boy. "Hey bud. Can you open your eyes for me?"

Zach nodded sleepily as Jonah helped him up. Jonah opened the car door and had Zach sit down. "Here's a paper bag just in case."

When they got home Jack was still watching TV on the couch. Jonah helped Zach to the couch and had him lay down.  "How about we'll just relax today."

Hours passed and Corbyn's car pulled into the driveway. Daniel was with him which was a relief to Jonah who was hoping their conflicts would be resolved.

Jonah turned to Zach and sighed as he watched the boy cuddled next to Jack. "How you feeling buddy?"

Zach shrugged as he muzzled closer into Jack's arms. Jack frowned but put an arm around him. Jonah turned back when Corbyn tapped his shoulder. "What happened? He shouldn't be here yet."

"He got sick. I took him to the doctor and he said it was anxiety," Jonah replied. "Him and Jack just fell asleep before you got here."

"They're cute together," Corbyn whispered.

"Yeah. And I don't think the distance is going well for him and Gabs anyways," Daniel whispered back as he read through an assignment.

"Jack's straight isn't he?" Jonah asked.

Corbyn shook his head. "Remember? He told us he still needed to come out Gabs about being bi."

Jonah nodded as he remembered the conversation. The boys looked so peaceful on the couch. They did make a cute couple. "Whatever happens between Jack and Gabbie is none of our business."

Corbyn was about to respond when Zach jumped to his feet and ran to the bathroom. The boy came back a few minutes later and Jack took him by the arm. "Let's go sit down outside. We need to talk."

Zach nodded and followed him as he followed Jack to the porch. They sat down and Jack turned to him. "What's going on bud? Are you sick or anxious?"

"I'm not sick," Zach replied.

"So you're anxious?" Jack asked.

Zach looked away feeling slightly embarrassed that he had gotten sick from anxiety. Jack nodded understandingly. "Zach you don't have to be a embarrassed. It's happened to me too," Jack reassured him.

Zach shrugged as he scratched his arm. He still felt a little sick and he wanted the feeling to pass before he spoke. Jack smiled sympathetically. "Okay, you don't have to say anything right now. If you ever need to talk about something my door is always open."

Zach bit his lip as he thought and finally looked up. "Thank you. I just don't want to be a bother," he muttered

Jack's eyes widened as he put an arm around the younger boy. "You're absolutely not a bother. It's only been a few days but all the boys are so much happier with you around. I'm happier with you around," Jack said quickly.

And I'm so glad you're my age, Jack thought to himself.

Zach smiled as he got to his feet. After highfiving Jack he went back inside to join the others in the kitchen. Daniel looked up from his book with a grin. "Feeling better I see."

"Yeah. Just a little tired. I'll be down later," Zach responded as he went upstairs.

"What did you say to him?" Corbyn asked as Jack walked in. 

Jack shook his head as he got back on the couch. Taking the hint Corbyn went back to sipping his beer. Daniel approached Jack and took his arm. "Can we go into the studio for a moment?" 

Jack nodded as he followed his best friend. "What do you want Daniel?"

"I was out of line with everything I said. Your mental health is top priority and now so is Zach's. I love you brother," Daniel sighed as he leaned against the wall.

Jack looked Daniel up and down before a smirk formed on his face. "Then maybe you'd like to make it up to me."

Daniel nodded. "Lay it on me."

"Help me fill out the job application for the doctor's office. It's just a temporary thing until I take the GED but it makes good money. It's a job at the reception. So making appointments and stuff like that," Jack explained.

"Fine. I'll help you," Daniel replied and left the room.

Zach ran downstairs in ripped jeans and a tank top. He grabbed the house key and left the house. Jonah frowned but decided not to chase him. He didn't feel like he had the right to be an authority figure to Zach.

Corbyn got up and put his glass in the sink. "I'm taking a nap and then studying so I guess I'll see you later."

Daniel picked up his phone and called Logan. "Hey. He threw up a little but he's fine. He just left actually which is what I wanted to talk to you about."

Logan frowned as he took off his shirt. "Is something wrong Dani?"

Daniel sighed as he spun his empty glass. "I just have a bad feeling about him."

"What? Did he do something?" Logan stammered, taking a seat on the bed.

"Maybe I'm overthinking," Daniel muttered. "Logan, I don't think he threw up because of anxiety."

"Then what?" Logan asked running a hand through his hair.

Daniel shook his head and glanced at Jonah. "I guess I'll find out then let you know."