14- The End

As we all know I'm not great at endings but anyways bear with me haha. 

Corbyn sat in the studio playing his guitar for Logan, to show him what the chords of their first song would be when Daniel entered, followed by Jonah. They set down their books and got their instruments. Zach walked in with Reese on his hip, followed by Ryan. "Are we ready?" 

It had been months since they'd started their band and they were getting a decent amount of streams. Logan had used one of their songs as his intro and they had gained followers from their separate YouTube channels from their individual covers that they had made. 

Daniel stood in the kitchen reading a book as he sipped his beer. Zach walked over and leaned against him. "When is the meeting?" he asked, referring to a meeting they would be having with a record deal company sometime that day. 

"You'd have to ask Corbyn. I really don't know," Daniel replied. 

Zach had been doing much better. A few depressive episodes here and there but thoughts of suicide hadn't crossed his mind and he was happier than he'd been in a long time. Jack walked over and put his arms around Zach's waist. "We have a few hours. Want to go out? We can go for a drive and to the beach." 

Zach nodded as he grabbed his hoodie. They got in the car and began driving. Jack turned on the radio and put it on full volume. Jack put his hand on Zach's leg and grinned. They pulled up at the beach and walked for a few while before stopping for some food at a nearby restaurant. Zach leaned across the table. "We'll make it," he said confidently. "We got what it takes." 

"Did you read my mind Z?" Jack asked. 

Zach grinned. "I can always tell when you're anxious. The band is going to be a success. I can feel it. We have fans in only a month." 

"Won't they think we're Logan's band?" Jack asked. 

Zach shrugged as he sipped his milkshake. "Some will. We all know it's our own original music. We'll show them we're our own group. We don't need to use someone else's fame." 

Jack smiled as he raised his glass. "Cheers then. To only the beginning." 

"Cheers," Zach replied and kissed his boyfriend. 

They got home a few hours later, barely making it before the meeting started. They signed off on the papers. The meeting ended after an hour and the boys high-fived. Logan walked into the room and leaned on the counter. "How'd it go?" 

"Amazing. Better than we expected for sure. We were almost nervous for nothing," Jonah replied as he reopened his book. 

Corbyn laughed as he handed Jonah his coffee. "We're going to be famous." 

Daniel smiled as he hugged Corbyn. "Take it slow buddy. Let's not get too confident yet." 

"We'll see what happens," Zach said as he put away the documents they'd signed. 

 *Time skip*

A year had passed and it was time for one of their first interviews. They had done their first show in LA and found their manager. They walked into the studio and sat down after greeting the interviewer. When the cameraman signaled the group started. 

"What's up. I'm Zach." 

"I'm Jack." 

"I'm Corbyn." 

"I'm Jonah." 

"I'm Daniel." 

"And we're Why Don't We!" they said in unison. 

Not the best ending but I'd say this book was pretty okay. It was a good writing prompt that I got back in January but we move regardless. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Stay safe and until the next book which should be started Tuesday or Wednesday🧡