2

Anokhi had already cleaned her room and now she was cleaning her kitchen when start to clean cupboard and opened the door. She a bottle which was full of red liquid. 

Anokhi in mind: what is this.

She looks at the bottle and checks it.

Anokhi in mind: is it blood? No how is it possible? Why would someone keep blood here? But what is this?

She takes out the bottle and goes to the receptionist to ask about the bottle. She reaches at the receptionist and asks her about that.

When  receptionist looks at the bottle her face start to become yellow. She was looking at the bottle like she wants to have it and taste it. She snatched away the bottle from her.

Anokhi: what are you doing?

Receptionist: sorry mam it is mine.

Anokhi: what is this? And why was it keep at my kitchen ?

Receptionist: sorry mam it was by mistake and it is my special drink.

Anokhi: can I have it? I mean it is looking so good 😅. Can I?

Receptionist: no mam you are a human being. You can't.

Anokhi: what do you mean that I am human being and I can't have it?   Aren't you a human being?

Receptionist: sorry mam I mean to say that you are a healthy human being but I am little sick 🤢 I need that. It is my medicine.

Anokhi: ok.

She left from there.  

As anokhi left. The receptionist opens the bottle and drinks it in one breath.  She cleans her mouth. Her eyes got red and her face glows more which was already glowing.

Receptionist: it was good pata nahi kisne rakha tha lekin iski smell ne mujhe pagal kar diya. It was amazing.

It was 7'o clock at evening. Anokhi had cleaned and was having meal when she saw the same car which was about to hit her outside the window of kitchen.

Anokhi: wait what? It is the same car.

Her gaze was fixed on the car. A handsome man comes out from the car. He was none other than our Shaurya.

When anokhi saw him. She got mesmerized by his looks.

"Omg this guy is so handsome." She got lost in thinking but she remembered that he was the reason of her loss.

"Ek min nikki isi insan ki wajah se mere 300 rupaye barbad ho gaye. Isko to mein nahi chodungi. Upar se itna attitude madad bhi nahi ki. Lekin kuch bhi ho hai bht hot. Black mein to gazab dhaa raha hai. Haye mein marzawa 😍💘." Anokhi said and keeps her hand on her chest.

Shaurya was busy in taking at phone. Anokhi was looking at him.

"Ye yaha par kya kar raha hai" she thought and goes outside.

She reached at the place where the car was stand. She looked at the car and Was founding shaurya but he was missing.

"Are yr ye kaha chala gaya." She was looking for him here and there when her phone started to ring and she goes inside.

"Ye kya dad ka call. Ise bad me dekhti hu. Abhi call attend karlu."she said to herself and goes inside.

She picked the call and goes inside while talking.

Shaurya who was hide behind the tree was looking at her every action. 

"Oh to tum aagai mere liye mere pass. You are mine anokhi. I love you 💗.  Hum jaldi hi milenge" he said to himself.

After talking to her father anokhi had forget about shaurya and car incident.
She was feeling sleepy and goes to sleep in her room.

On the other hand, after parking the car. Shaurya was in his flat was doing his work in his laptop when he felt thirsty. He goes inside the kitchen and drinks water after having water he opens the shelf's door but it was empty. He looks at all the shelf  but he didn't find what he was looking for.

"Ye bottle kaha gai." He tries to remember.

"Oh no ye to anokhi ke flat me hai uske kitchen me." He says to himself.

He rushes towards her flat. He reaches there and knocks the door but no body opens the door after knocking so many times. He got irritated and takes out spare keys of the room wheares anokhi was awaken.

After opening the door shaurya directly rushes to the kitchen and checks it. Anokhi comes out and got shocked to see the opened door and she notices that someone is inside the kitchen. She goes inside the room and brings a rod.

Anokhi with the road in her hand goes to him but before she can hit him . He with the speed of air holds her hand and turns her back and keeps her another hand on her waist.

Anokhi got shocked by all his sudden action.

"Hey kon ho tum chodo mujhe." She shouts.

"Chup karo anokhi. Mein tumhe harm karne nahi aaya hu. " He says.

Anokhi got more surprised.

" Tumhe mera nam kese malum. Mujhe chodo warna chilla chilla kar sab ko ikatta kar lungi jail chale jaoge tum." She says.

He leaves her. Anokhi turns around to look at him she got surprised.

"Tum" she says in surprise.

" Ek min tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Tumhe mera nam kese malum ? Or tum akdu tumhari himmat kese hui mujhe attitude dikhane ki? " She says while pointing ☝️ finger.

"Get a grip on yourself girl. Mein yaha apni bottle dhundhne aaya hu. Mujhe wo chahiye." He replies.

Anokhi remembers about bottle.

"Kya tha us bottle me ? " She asks.

"Khoon tha peena hai tumhe hai" he replies. "Jo puch raha hu uska jawab do sawal mat karo."

"Kitne rude ho tum jao yaha se sharam nahi aati kisi ladki ke ghar itni rat ko ghuste hue" she says.

Shaurya who was already tensed got irritated by her words and grabs her arm.

"Zyada muh mat chalao varna..  bottle kaha hai meri" he says in anger and his grip was so tight that anokhi was feeling pain.

"Ok btati hu mujhe chodo lekin" she says.

"Wo bottle mene receptionist ko de di thi." She informs him.

He rushes towards the receptionist and anokhi looks him and leaves anokhi.

"Are mere sawalo ka jawab do" she shouts but he goes.

Shaurya reaches at receptionist but she wasn't there.

"Ye nahi hai yaha par kal bat karunga" he says and he goes to his flat

Give feedback about this part.
Sorry if you find mistakes.

Jai rukminikrishn ♥️