3

Next Morning:

Anokhi was in her college while shaurya was with receptionist.

Shaurya: Anokhi ne tumhe ek bottle di thi na kaha hai wo?

Receptionist got dumbfounded as she did a mistake to drink the liquid in the bottle.

Shaurya: "kaha hai bottle?" He said in loud voice.

Receptionist: sorry sir but wo mein pee gayi thi. 

Shaurya: what tumhara dimag thikane par hai.  Kya keh rahi ho? Wo bottle mein jo blood tha wo mujhe poornima tak peena tha taki meri energy khatam na ho ab mein kaha kisi insan ko dhundhu uska khoon choosne ke liye.

Receptionist: sorry prince.

Well yes shaurya is prince of vampire kingdom living in Chandigarh at that flat because he has to find his soulmate Anokhi whome he found and now he has to just claim her so he can become king of the whole kingdom. In his kingdom only married prince can be a king 👑 so he was  in search of his soulmate Anokhi.

Shaurya was thinking that how to get blood.

Receptionist: prince aap ke blood ka intezam ho jayega.

Shaurya: kese?

Receptionist: prince wo Anokhi hai na uska blood le lijiye aap.

Shuarya: shut up and get lost.

Receptionist: ok prince. 

Shaurya: suno usse door rehna uska blood lene ki koshish bhi mat karna.

Receptionist; kyu Prince ?

Shaurya: kunki wo hi hai tumhari queen or meri hone wali wife.

Receptionist: but prince  wo to bht ordinary girl hai.

Shaurya: ha janta hu wo apni powers ke bare me nahi janti lekin wohi hai tumhari queen. Respect her and take care of her.

Receptionist: ok prince. 

The receptionist go away and shaurya goes to his room.

It was evening Anokhi had come back to her flat and opens the door keeps her bag at side and goes to freshen up.
She was having a bath while someone knocked the door. Anokhi heard the voice and said: aa rahi hu.

She immediately wore her kurta and pajama and went outside and opened the door.

She saw shuarya infront of her. He comes inside and Anokhi let him come. He had an chocolate Box in his hand and a flower bouquet with a sorry note.

Anokhi: kya hua?

Shaurya: sorry Anokhi ji. I am sorry agar mene apko hurt kiya ho to.

Shaurya makes a puppy face and he was looking so innocent 😇 that Anokhi can't deny his request and forgave him.

Anokhi: theek hai. It's ok.

Shaurya: ye apke liye. Chocolates and flowers.

Anokhi: but me ye nahi le sakti.

Shaurya: please Anokhi aap ye le lijiye  agar apne mujhe dil se maf kar dia hai to please accept it.

Shuarya said it so Anokhi couldn't deny and take it and kept it in table.

Shuarya took out a chocolate peace from box and feed Anokhi.

Anokhi tested it and it was so yummy.

Anokhi: wow it is good but it iska taste thoda ajib hai mene kabhi nahi khaai.

Shaurya in mind: wo isliye kunki isme blood or humare kingdom ka special liquid mix hai jo tumhari body ko ek vampire ki body jesa banane me useful hai.

Shaurya: home made hai na isliye.

Anokhi: oh apne banai?

Shaurya: nahi meri masi ne banaya hai.

Anokhi: oh acha hai.

Shaurya: chlo ab mein chalta hu.

Anokhi: ok.

Shaurya: or Anokhi ek bat kehna hai?
Kya hum dost ban sakte hai?

Anokhi who was already had crush on shaurya agree to do friendship with him.

Anokhi: ha bilkul.

Shaurya: ok than we are friends from now.

Anokhi: hmm 😊.

Shaurya lefts bidding a bye to her and she closes the door and smiles.

2 weeks later:

Shaurya didn't have blood since 2 weeks. He was getting weak day by day. If he don't have blood today than he can die he knows it very well so he decided to go out and  collect blood.

It was night. Anokhi was awake completing her assignment while shuarya who was in search of his prey. He goes outside.

He saw a man full of drunk was passing through the road. He rushes to him with the speed of air and caught him.

The guy who was drunk was not in the sense that he can proceed the situation.

Shaurya grabbed his arm and digged his teeth on his neck. Shaurya was sucking his blood. He was enjoying the taste of his blood after few minutes the guy who was drunken fall on the road and shaurya dragged him to the small house near his buliding and after opened the door and throwed the dead body in the house. Shaurya runs away from there and now he was full of energy.  But he was unaware of that fact that someone is watching him. 

Anokhi who had come to kitchen got shocked to see the whole scenario. She was stand dumbfounded at her place. She wasn't able to believe what just happened infront her eyes.  She couldn't proceed the whole situation. She was still rubbing her eyes. She was thinking that she is watching a dream but it was true. Glass which anokhi was held falls from her hand which she took to drink water.

Anokhi in mind: ye jo mene dekha kya wo.. nahi ye sharuya nahi ho sakte ye koi or hoga. Shaurya to nahi lekin ye sab...

Anokhi wasn't able to understand what's going on.

Anokhi in mind: ye sab mera wehem hai. Mujhe lagta hai mein kam kar kar ke thak gayi hu ya naya shehar hai na or logo ki ut patang batein in sab se mera dimag khrab ho gaya hai mein so jati hu.

She goes in her room and lays but still the scenario was infront of her eyes.

Anokhi: kya jo mene dekha wo sach tha?

Thinking a lot about that finally Anokhi falls asleep and shaurya comes in his flat and too falls asleep in his room. 

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the.
.
Wear mask and stay at home safely.
Go corona go.
.
Jai rukminiKrishn ❤️