4

Anokhi wakes up. All the things happens yesterday night was in her mind but ignoring all this anokhi reaches to her college.

Her college ends and it was evening when she found one of her dear friend Ahir.

Anokhi goes near to him and hugged him. He also hugged her. So Ahir was an acp and anokhi's besty when they were in school but due to ahir's dad promotion. Ahir had to leave Kapurthala and after this Anokhi and Ahir didn't meet but they were connected to each other through social media sites.

They broke the hug.

Anokhi: Ahir kese ho tum?

Ahir:  mein theek hu meri jan. Tu kesi hai.

Anokhi: mein bhi theek hu.

Anokhi: lekin tumse naraz hu. Tumhe meri yad nahi aati.

Ahir: esa nahi hai yr anokhi lekin acp hu in gunde/badmasho se esi Ashiqui hai ki dosti ke liye time nahi milta.

Anokhi: acha. Wese yaha bhi kya kisi gunde/ badmash ko pakdane aaye ho ?

Ahir: nahi bus ghar jaa raha hu?

Anokhi: oh !

Ahir : wese tum kaha rehti hu ? Tumhe drop kar deta hu.

Anokhi tells him address.

Ahir in concern: tum theek to ho na waha tumhe pata nahi hai kya ki wo jagah safe nahi hai ?

Anokhi: ha wo to hai lekin abhi mein or kahi nahi reh skati mere pass itne paise nahi hai ki mein kahi or reh sku.

Ahir: don't worry Anokhi tum mere ghar ke bagal wale flat mein reh sakti ho and don't worry waha ka rent bhi zyada nahi hai.

Anokhi; sach me. Thanks.

Ahir: I love you 😘.

Anokhi: kuch kaha.

Ahir : nahi to. Chlo fr tumhara saman le aate hai.

Anokhi: hmm.

Anokhi and Ahir sit in his police car and reaches at anokhi's apartment. Ahir feels unwell here.

Shaurya looks at anokhi and Ahir who was talking and laughing.

Ahir enters at anokhi's room and anokhi shuts the door while shaurya was looking at both of them.

Shaurya in mind: kon hai ye ladka Anokhi ke sath kya kar rahe hai sath me dono? Kahi ye Anokhi ka bf to nahi? To pata karna padega.

Shaurya goes near to the door and keeps his ears at door so that he can listen them talking.

Shaurya heard some voices coming from inside: oucch Ahir leave me. It's hurting yr. You are ..... Oh god leave me ouch... While laughing Anokhi was saying making shaurya angry.

"Ye log kar kya rahe hai" in anger shaurya opened the door and saw Ahir hand on Anokhi's waist and anokhi's hand on Ahir's chest and she was laughing but when she saw shaurya she stopped actually Ahir was  tickling her.

Shaurya: ye kya ho raha hai yaha par?

Ahir:  none of your business.

Shaurya: it is my flat and what are you both doing here?

Anokhi: sorry Shaurya nothing is going here wrong.

Shaurya leaves in anger.

Ahir: ye kon tha?

Anokhi: shuarya hai ye  mera padosi as well as yaha ka owner.

Ahir: oh! Ok. Let's go Anokhi.

Anokhi: hmm tum jao mein aati hu.

Ahir: ha

He leaves and goes to his car. He was standing outside and waiting for Anokhi when someone hold his leg and was dragging him into the jungle. He was trying to make himself leave but he was unsuccessful and was shouting but no body listened to him.

The guy who was dragging him was none other than shaurya. He left him and Ahir stands up. He saw no one was there.

Ahir: kon hai yaha bahar aao shakal dikhao apni.

Ahir was so scared  😨. He take out his gun when Shaurya jumped over him and he falls down. 

Shaurya over him.

Shaurya: teri itni himmat ki meri Anokhi ko touch kiya tune. Iski saza bhugat.

Ahir took sand in his hand and threw over Shaurya and shaurya was rubbing his eyes when Ahir runs away pushing him.

Ahir was running looking behind. He found shaurya no where and now he called Anokhi.

Anokhi's phone's ring and she picks it up.

Anokhi: hello ha Ahir bs aa rahi hu.

Ahir: Anokhi wo shaurya wo.

His phone cuts.

Anokhi: hello Ahir.

"Iska phone kyu kat ho gaya or ye itna data hua kyu tha or shaurya ka nam kyu le raha tha. Kya hua?" She thinks and goes outside.

She sees Ahir's car but found no one and she sees some signs on ground which is looking that someone dragged him.

She got shocked but gathered courage and enters in jungle.

Anokhi reaches at the place where Ahir was. She calls his name.

Ahir... Ahir.

But no response than she sees a dead body. It was Ahir's dead body behind the tree. She shouts and goes near it and saw him. He was white completely white it was looking that some sucked his blood.

Flashback:

Ahir was behind the tree talking to Anokhi when Shaurya jumped over him and takes the call and cutted it and threw away and digged his teeth in his neck and sucked his whole blood and he got dead and shaurya hid over the tree.

Flashback ends.

"Oh god Ahir ye kya ho gaya tumhare sath in sabki zimmedar mein hi hu." She was crying and saying all this when someone hited on her head and she fainted.

Next part will be the last part of this series. Hope you liked it.
Sorry for mistakes.
.
Thanks for support

Jai rukminiKrishn ❤️

.
Jai rukminiKrishn ❤️