Last

Anokhi gains conciousness and sees that she is in a big room at King size bed. Anokhi never seen such a big room. She was trying to get up from bed but her whole body was shivering in pain specially her neck. She was trying to get up but due to pain she couldn't. Finally she gave up.

Anokhi in mind: aah yr meri puri body me pain ho raha hai or bht weakness bhi feel ho rahi hai ye mein kaha hu. Ye konsi jagah hai. Mujhe yaha kon laya.

She again tries to get up but can't. She was thirsty wants to drink some water but she wasn't able to get up so she decided to call someone.

Anokhi: koi hai yaha par ?

As she shouts and calls someone a maid comes and gives her red liquid. She asks what is this? As she was about to answer her shaurya comes from behind her and takes the glass from her and goes near anokhi. Anokhi got surprised to see him. Shaurya orders maid to leave and she goes. He comes near to anokhi and keeps the glass near the table and sits beside her and caresses her hairs.

Shaurya: how are you?

Anokhi: "who are you? What I am doing here? Who am I? Why don't have remember anything? Answer me." She trying to get up.

Shaurya: "relax girl. You are my to be wife and your name is anokhi. You are princess of Madrin and I am the Prince of the whole vampire Kingdom and we are going to marry soon. " Shaurya lied to her.

Anokhi blushes on his words.

Anokhi: why I don't have remember anything? And why I am so weak even I am not able to get up.

Shaurya: you are weak because you didn't have blood since 1 month. Which is very tough for any vampire.

Anokhi: but mujhe kuch yad kyu nahi hai?

Shaurya: because jab tum human ki duniya me gayi thi tab tumne waha kuch esi cheezo ka sevan kar liya tha jisse tumhari memory par asar pada or tum bht cheeze bhul gayi ho.

Anokhi: oh par ye sab kese hua. Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai.

She tries to get up.

Shaurya: anokhi relax ye lo pehle ye blood peelo fr hum aage bat karte hai tum bohot weak ho.

Shaurya gives her blood and anokhi drinks it in one breath. Anokhi accepts that shaurya is saying true and she is a vampire because shw didn't have remember anything of her past.

While shaurya was successful in his plan of being king and marrying his soulmate.

Shaurya in mind: "finally anokhi tum meri hui aaj humari shadi ke bad mein hamesha hamesha ke liye tumhe apna Bana lunga." He smiles thinking that.

Flashback starts:

Shaurya hited on her head and she falls on the ground and faints. Shaurya  carries her in his arms and takes her to his kingdom and makes her lay on the bed. She was still unconscious while shaurya was waiting for her to get conciousness. After few hours anokhi gets conciousness and sees shaurya and got scared to look at him.

Anokhi: ye aap mujhe kaha lekar aaye hai? Apne hi mara tha na ahir ji ko. Kya chahte ho aap? Kon ho?

Shaurya teeth becomes like a vampire and his looks like a vampire and anokhi got scared and runs near the door so that she can open it but she was failed to do that. She was trying to  open the door but shaurya comes near to her and throws her on the bed and comes over her. Anokhi tries to push him and tries to leave but he pins her to the bed and he was so hard like rock. He starts to kissing her neck. Anokhi's body shivers down to his every kiss. She feels butterflies in her stomach. Shaurya was kissing her and finding the right part of the so he can bite her and make her vampire like him. Anokhi stop protesting and she was enjoying his kisses 😚 but suddenly shaurya bites on her neck and sucks some blood for erasing her memories and anokhi falls unconscious after the whole process.

Shaurya in mind: now you will forget everything. Now you are mine.

Shaurya kisses at that part where he bite her.

"I love you anokhi" he says.

Flashback ends.

Anokhi drinks the whole glass and thanks shaurya. Shaurya takes  the glass and keeps it on the table and starts kissing her neck.

He says to her while kissing on her neck: anokhi I love you. I love you a lot. You are mine. You are so beautiful ❤️. You know what I was afraid when you weren't with me. I can't live without you." Shaurya said all the words when licking and sucking her neck with so much passion. Anokhi squzeed his shirt. She was holding and bit her lip to control her moan.

Anokhi: I love you too.

Shaurya in mind: this love portion is so good. Anokhi you will love me until your last breath.

Shaurya leaves her while anokhi looks at floor and her cheeks were so red and she was blushing so hard.

Shaurya pulls her close to him and leans on her. Anokhi closes her eyes due to his proximity. She can feel his hot breathing on her face and was waiting for his next move. Shaurya kept his hand on her waist and pulls her more close and start kissing her passionately. They had a kiss but suddenly someone knocked the door. It was maid and they broke there kiss.

Maid: shuarya sir shadi ki taiyariyan ho gai hai.

Shaurya: ok.

She leaves to say it.

Shaurya to anokhi: get up anokhi taiyar ho jao aaj humari shadi hai.

Anokhi: aaj itni jaldi.

Shaurya keeps his lips on her says while kissing : aaj purnima ki rat hai anokhi is din hi humari shadi tay hui thi. Aaj ki karni hogi. Please don't deny.

Anokhi: ok.

Shaurya leaves her and goes to his room and changes his clothes while maids helps anokhi to get ready. Now anokhi after having a glass of blood was able to walk. She got ready and goes to the hall where the whole Kingdom was present. Anokhi got shocked to see them. Shaurya looks at her and comes close to her and brings her at centre and they married to each other after exchanging rings.

Shaurya crowned as king and anokhi as queen and the whole Kingdom enjoy the party.

After party. Shaurya and anokhi goes to their room as it was their first night. Shaurya takes her into the room by carrying her in his arms.

Or aage kya hua hoga wo aap sab samajhdaar hai. 😘😅😂🤭☺️.

So ye series yahi par hi khatam hoti hai. Hope ye apko achi lagi ho.
.
Sorry for mistakes.
.
Jai rukminikrishn ♥️