👑Snuggles

So uhh there is some lyrics in this and you will be able to assume when I last wrote this, look I ATTEMPTED 2020 but yeah no.

This was not meant to be published but at this point- why not.

Clingy..." Mando muttered.

After his many attempts at pushing you away, trying to push you away, he sighed in defeat. He found no way to unwrap your arms from him. His arms just flopped limp to his sides.

He was a great bounty hunter, sure, but he wasn't so great at avoiding your snuggles.

"Your armor is too cold," he mimicked what you had whined about just a few minutes ago, but you just ignored his terrible impersonation.

"It's not my fault you're so...seasonal for all seasons..." Your voice came out muffled as you still had your face hidden by his neck. The rumble of his short chuckle felt soothing for the second it lasted.

"Seasonal for all seasons? That doesn't make sense"

You slightly lifted your head to attempt looking at his visor, but he was looking straight forward so that really wasn't an option unless you wanted to let go of him. So you just rested your head on his chest.

"Okay maybe...but it makes sense in my head.." You trailed off.

In the hottest of days, you know his armor is cool to the touch. It doesn't last long while your skin is in contact with it, but you know it's an option when you want to cool off.

As for the coldest of days, his armor will definitely be freezing to the touch, but you know it could definitely get warm. So that's how you found yourself wrapped around him. It's not your fault he's kind of huggable. A small smile tugged at your lips, you never thought you would be hugging the man you may have accidentally knocked out.

Okay, you didn't mean it.

It all happened too fast, but you remember some armored man knocking over your produce stand then proceeded to toss the last of the season red melons. You didn't even know this random man and you were definitely not just gonna let all of your hard work being tossed at other gun wielding men.

So what did you do? You grabbed your shovel and knocked him right in the head.

You were so caught up in your memory that you didn't even realize you began to giggle. It's a memory he hated, but one that you loved. Plus, it never fails to work as a tease. Although you couldn't see his facial expressions, his voice couldn't hide how flustered he becomes.

"You know, I'm glad Cara was there when you grabbed my melons..."

His breath hitched. "Uh, yeah." He began to take a few small steps. You mindlessly placed your own feet over his as he walked.

"It was...rude. You just don't go grabbing people's melons," you teased. He muttered something but you couldn't quite pick it up.

"That's not all, you didn't even repay me. You just decided to lay there as if it was rent-free" you felt him stop moving. A hand reached your chin, pushing it upwards to face him.

"It's been months, and you're still holding that against me?" His fingers still rested under your chin. Your feet still stood over his boots not really seeming to bother him that much.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" You grinned, slowly raising your hand towards his chest plate. His shoulders tensed up before quickly pinning you against a wall.

You hissed at the sudden contact with the freezing and hard metal wall. Eyes widened, you stared at your position. He looked over you, casting a shadow over your shorter frame compared to his. You no longer had your arms wrapped around him.

"Okay maybe an apology could do" You shivered at how exposed and vulnerable you felt under his gaze. But that was not his plan.

"Choke me like you hate me " LEMXKE JK

One of his hands began to tuck your stray pelitos. This lasted for a few seconds before a chuckle escaped him.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for grabbing your melons" Not even a second went by before a laugh interrupted his moment. He stood up to his height and quickly turned around.

You leaned a little to the side to see. There you saw Cara wrapping her arms around her stomach, curled as she laughed loudly.

"So... that's why you knocked this guy cold?" She asked through her laughs.